Almost..

Alison1975

Alrighty.. baring a major upset today ( please no) we leave in 52 hours!! My van is packed, gassed up and ready. All documents are set..just have to give my mother her and Noah's DME vouchers. Jadziah and I go later tonight for pedicures.. I want something Disney-ish ( ideas??). pretty sure tomorrow will be a very slow moving day..and that's ok!

So I'm ready.. any last minute tips?

Alison1975

Original Poster
https://pinterest.com/search/?q=disney nails

Check the link above for nail ideas :)

I'm so glad you are moving forward and praying that things go smoothly and peacefully today!!!

thank you! And yep..me too..gotta plug along.. best thing about the trip? I will be in Downtown Disney Friday when my son finds out the gender of his unborn child and I can run directly to World of Disney and get the baby it's first gender specific Disney outfit :)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Have fun, everyone. The weather today is wonderful (a little cooler, and lower humidity), and should stay that way for a couple more days. After that, who knows?

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Have a great time! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

journ116

thank you! And yep..me too..gotta plug along.. best thing about the trip? I will be in Downtown Disney Friday when my son finds out the gender of his unborn child and I can run directly to World of Disney and get the baby it's first gender specific Disney outfit :)

Wait, wha? Did I miss this in another thread?

As for your pedi: your fav color and a "hidden Mickey" somewhere on one of the toes;)?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom