alligator at MK

kb8la1

Original Poster
I work at disney and on wednesday our manager showed us a picture of a 5-6 foot gator that was found in a bathroom stall in the veranda restrooms in a stall. This happened after park close in the early morning, a security guard spotted the gator walking into the restroom from around the corner. It came out of the Jungle Cruise water, which is crazy because to get into there the gator would have had to find its way through a complex series of drains. They captured it and released it into the water at Universal near Jurrassic park,J/K,! just thought people might think this was funny!

wdwfan100

I am glad they found him then. I would have hated for someone to have found him when they needed to use the stall. That could have been quite unpleasant. It would be like real bad sitcom or something

HS0411

It wouldn't be the first one on property. I saw one while I was working at FW. And then the family from Louisiana I was taking to their campsite and they saw it and asked about other animals on property and I explained it to them. The little boy that was about 5 turned to his dad and said (in the best country accent): "Awww, Daddy. I told you we shout have brought our shotguns." They were camping after all. :ROFLOL:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
VISITORS found one around Spash Mountain once... I think there's a video of it on YouTube for anyone not lazy enough to look...

Grim Grinner

Last September, the wife and I were eating at the little area overlooking Everest by the Flame Tree Barbeque. I stood up to take a picture of Mickey, Minnie and friends who had zipped by in a barge or sorts when I spy a little alligator.

It appeared that he was looking for handouts. Alongside of him was a snapping turtle who also wanted a taste of our ribs.

I let a custodial cast member know. He didn't seem all that impressed when we showed him.

"I've seen bigger." he said.

We never found out if anything at all happened to the gator.

DABIGCHEEZ

Gators are there all the time... wether they are seen is another thing. We have seen them on almost every trip at various places... AK(in the river), MK (behind TSI from the train), OKW resort(on boat ride to DTD) and even a small one in on of the ponds at SSR.

yankspy

Fried alligator makes a good appetizer.
Tastes like chicken, dark meat chicken.

:animwink:
Kind of chewy though. I had it once when I lived in Florida. I have seen gators, snakes, and turtles on property. I also saw a monkey not too far from property once. I think many people forget that Florida is still a tropical location and that there are still a lot of interesting inhabitants there. I used to see wild parrots all the time there.

PaulaB

I work at disney and on wednesday our manager showed us a picture of a 5-6 foot gator that was found in a bathroom stall in the veranda restrooms in a stall. This happened after park close in the early morning, a security guard spotted the gator walking into the restroom from around the corner. It came out of the Jungle Cruise water, which is crazy because to get into there the gator would have had to find its way through a complex series of drains. They captured it and released it into the water at Universal near Jurrassic park,J/K,! just thought people might think this was funny!

I hope you let him finish, I wouldn't want to get caught going to the toilet.

:ROFLOL:

bigorangeandy

We saw a snake at Animal Kingdom last month, we were near the rest rooms at the start of the Maharajah Jungle Trek and it went right in front of my son and daughter. Everyone was yelling "SNAKE, SNAKE" as it was trying to get off the walkway and back into the woods. One man pushing an empty stroller was looking for the snake but didn't realize that it was right at his foot. Well the snake made it across, only one person seemed to be really scared, I think that they went about 20 feet in half a second.
We also saw an alligator and turtle in the water around Tom Sawyer Island, that same trip.

AEfx

I've seen gators under the Adventureland bridge, snakes at the Haunted Mansion, and cats over at Splash...MK is full 'o critters.

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom