All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Phroobar

This really needs to come back.
The_Battle_of_Galactica_at_Universal_Studios_01.jpg

Rich T

Secret Life of Pets is an awful franchise. The only thing they should use that IP for is a day kennel for fake Emotional Assistance animals after they've been turned away at the gate.

truecoat

Maybe originally. Toward the end, it looked like a highly-textured sock puppet.

When I went to Universal Studios (Orlando) for the first time, I was hyped up for the JP ride. I rode the Dinosaur ride the day before which was very impressive but JP must be better, right? Sock puppets till the end but the end was good.

Phroobar

I would love to see an update of the Back to the Future ride that this time took guests racing through 1955, Alt-1985, What-if 2015 and 1885. Have the entire Tannen clan involved. I think the franchise is still popular enough to justify it and create a wonderful over-the-top adventure.
I thought we were living in alt-2015. Isn't Biff Tannen POTUS?

ObscurityPoint

The necks on these things sorta began to look like construction equipment going to a costume party. Still pretty wonderful and charming, though. And, yes, I'd prefer these really-there mechanical dinos over CGI dinos on screens any day.
View attachment 367055View attachment 367056
If you wanna see construction equipment at a costume party, visit Fantasmic at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom