All things Magic Mountain

socalifornian

Walley Worlds construction walls were out a little further than expected. The corn and lemonade stands are behind the walls too

CFD09D28-A79C-47E6-889A-B5146FD6658F.jpeg

SuddenStorm

Walley Worlds construction walls were out a little further than expected. The corn and lemonade stands are behind the walls too

View attachment 581660

I worked at that pizza spot for about two months in high school while my home location was being remodeled! Good times, good times. The dough comes frozen and pre shaped. There's a machine we used that dispensed the sauce in a perfect spiral. All we had to do was throw on the cheese and pepperoni and stick it on the conveyor belt. I think it was like $10 a slice. The cookies were pretty good though.

socalifornian

The DC arch is gone and the main DC area is completely walled off. There’s a Christmas light archway that’s usually in there this time of year that was moved near the bumper cars. It wasn’t really reacting to music like it normally does but the nearby giant Christmas ornaments kind of were

They also still play MCU Avengers music in their entry turnstile loop lol
9D0E7C04-BF2A-4E25-A146-2B3CD1E5FC5B.jpeg

PiratesMansion

The DC arch is gone and the main DC area is completely walled off. There’s a Christmas light archway that’s usually in there this time of year that was moved near the bumper cars. It wasn’t really reacting to music like it normally does but the nearby giant Christmas ornaments kind of were

They also still play MCU Avengers music in their entry turnstile loop lol
View attachment 604358
Didn't they just build that DC Arch a few years ago? A bit odd.

Phroobar

Original Poster
That's a pretty cool video. Amazing how the park still looks mostly the same. It makes me sad for all the missing rides they show in the video. The hot chick on the Metro must be for the dads. So many good things lost without replacements.

Phroobar

Original Poster
A little video of the upcoming Wonder Woman Flight of Courage to replace the old Green Lantern and Tidal Wave rides. It's MM's first inline coaster.

CaptinEO

That's a pretty cool video. Amazing how the park still looks mostly the same. It makes me sad for all the missing rides they show in the video. The hot chick on the Metro must be for the dads. So many good things lost without replacements.
It's so great to see professional footage of the park back then even if it is an awful corny kids video. Even as a kid I never got the appeal of having kids singing covering songs.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Disney's internal corporate bureaucracy takes a lot longer and their projects are far more complex. However if you strip away everything from a Disney coaster except the construction of the on site physical coaster, SF builds faster than Disney when building just the coaster.

Phroobar

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom