All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
You can always head East on I-10. They are open.

Can you sit inside the T-Rex's mouth?
filmtv3-1-ff4f7cd1377df45f.jpg

9d525878-537d-431c-870b-101604cdda06.jpg

Darkbeer1

Don't tempt me. I have half a mind to go see that giant Ark museum they've got out in Kentucky. Or Tennessee? Or someplace Noah's Ark never landed.

I was supposed to visit the Ark Encounter in June. Now it is on the June, 2021 schedule.

By the way, it is Kentucky. But not far from Kings Island in Cincinnati.

SplashGhost

It will be a miracle if theme parks in California are open in October, much less if they can pull off a Haunt. Any Haunt event would have to be extremely neutered since you won't be able to have scare actors jumping out in tight spaces and getting in other people's faces. If scare actors have to stay 6 feet away, then you have to radically redesign how haunts work. At best, they would just be walk through attractions where people watch scenes played out from a distance.

cmwade77

It will be a miracle if theme parks in California are open in October, much less if they can pull off a Haunt. Any Haunt event would have to be extremely neutered since you won't be able to have scare actors jumping out in tight spaces and getting in other people's faces. If scare actors have to stay 6 feet away, then you have to radically redesign how haunts work. At best, they would just be walk through attractions where people watch scenes played out from a distance.
Oddly, I might actually go for that and I wouldn't do Haunt, so it might pull in a different crowd, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Oddly, I might actually go for that and I wouldn't do Haunt, so it might pull in a different crowd, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
Less teenagers and more date night adults at Haunt could be a very good thing. Besides we lost the raunchy Hanging due to stuck up PC attitudes last year.

Stevek

Well that didn’t take long. A Taste of Knotts which expands on the current event will occur the last 2 weekends in August and first 2 in September and will include the boardwalk, Fiesta village and Ghost Town. Tix are $30 and include 5 tastings.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Well that didn’t take long. A Taste of Knotts which expands on the current event will occur the last 2 weekends in August and first 2 in September and will include the boardwalk, Fiesta village and Ghost Town. Tix are $30 and include 5 tastings.

If Disney where smart they would do the same thing at DCA. Open the entire park for Food and Wine and not open any rides. The park might be more popular that way.

Stevek

If Disney where smart they would do the same thing at DCA. Open the entire park for Food and Wine and not open any rides. The park might be more popular that way.
If Knott's is doing it, there really is no reason for Disney to not do it other than they don't want to deal with the expense/effort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom