All things Knotts Berry Farm

Professortango1

Bragging about the best fried chicken to me is like bragging about the best meatloaf. They all basically taste the same and while I might order them at a restaurant on occasion, it isn't the kind of food to go out of your way for.

Phroobar

Original Poster
maxresdefault.jpg

Dd1K5XEiy5M7Qdtf1URkQOvwsn9fzUNZM_5LQFbhb7J9CjaecfVcgL1YagNYrT2V5fHi1g_2f11cdO9Pqr_dXe1000jQ0_Px59dFHDeH7QL6KUM5Aj9wdDxtzC5iuvAUYUG-hOHk1iAFilr_tYcrVBlwuQ

Darkbeer1

Berry Market is open 10 to 6, Chicken to Go and the Bakery are open 10 to 7.

Parking is available using the Crescent Entrance,

SP discounts are honored if you opt for Take Out.

Online and Phone Orders do not honor the SP discount due to the ordering process (no easy way to verify the SP #).

A couple of hours before I will be getting Chicken!

TP2000

Online and Phone Orders do not honor the SP discount due to the ordering process (no easy way to verify the SP #).

Please give us a trip report at your convenience.

Is the Berry Market open? So I could walk in and buy a jar of Mrs. Knott's boysenberry preserves?

cmwade77

Wait, the Berry Market is open too? That is great news.

cmwade77

There goes Knott's Berry Farm's 100th Anniversary celebration this year...

They said some or all of their parks may be closed through the end of the year, I think no one really knows at this point.

Ismael Flores

Bragging about the best fried chicken to me is like bragging about the best meatloaf. They all basically taste the same and while I might order them at a restaurant on occasion, it isn't the kind of food to go out of your way for.

I had the chicken not to long ago at Knott's and i have to agree with you here. I wouldn't go out of my way for Knott's chicken I found it to be a bit to greasy and the flavor was not as i remember from years back.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Did you guys see the video those vloggers posted about their trip to knott's? omg we are never going to have anything open again thanks to these dummies.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

oooh man. well Freshbaked dude, his wife and their infant. Additionally Adam the Woo, and The two from best life and beyond all decided to go as a group to get mrs. knotts take out. as a group. then after they got all their food they decided to have a picnic and they all shared food while sitting on the ground with no masks or social distancing from each other and a rat even showed up where they were eating! Then they all posted their own video of the trip expecting people would love they are together again but most of the comments on their videos have been negative with people condenming them for doing what they did in this time without taking proper steps to be safe. the comment sections have been fun to read.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom