All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
bearytales_characters.jpg

Rich T

Got the Knott's Bear-y Tales theme song going through my head again...

Wellllllllllcome one n' aaaaalllll
Y'alllllllllll come have a baaaallllllllllllll
Thinnnnnggggggs are very fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
Ridin' on the old Knott's Berry liiiiine! :D

Darkbeer1

FYI, Knott's has a hard close at 5 PM on Wednesday, June 5th. Also the Marketplace shops and restaurants are also closing early.

This is due to the International Pow Wow Closing event.

Phroobar

Original Poster
maxresdefault.jpg

Ghost Town Alive starts this Saturday.

In summer 2019, the fan favorite Old West adventure will continue with the return of Ghost Town Alive!, as a new storyline set in the town of Calico is unraveled for guests to discover starting May 25 – August 18 and weekends from August 24 through Labor Day, September 2. During Ghost Town Alive! guests may return to the streets of Calico and experience an authentic western adventure by becoming a star in the day’s evolving storyline, as they unlock adventures through interactions with the townsfolk or by joining in on the town’s activities. And as night falls, even more summer fun will continue throughout the park with new entertainment offerings.

NobodyElse

maxresdefault.jpg

Ghost Town Alive starts this Saturday.

In summer 2019, the fan favorite Old West adventure will continue with the return of Ghost Town Alive!, as a new storyline set in the town of Calico is unraveled for guests to discover starting May 25 – August 18 and weekends from August 24 through Labor Day, September 2. During Ghost Town Alive! guests may return to the streets of Calico and experience an authentic western adventure by becoming a star in the day’s evolving storyline, as they unlock adventures through interactions with the townsfolk or by joining in on the town’s activities. And as night falls, even more summer fun will continue throughout the park with new entertainment offerings.

Fun Fact: Back in the 80's, I auditioned for the stunt show. That's a far as it went. :)

The more you know...

Rich T

The last time I rode the stagecoach (years ago), I got to sit next to the driver, and I asked him how one learns to drive a stagecoach. We had a nice conversation about it through the whole ride. It was awesome. (In a nutshell, it's passed down from one driver to the next over a period of time with supervised runs leading to solo tests).

Darkbeer1

Doing errands. The amount of yellow school buses, not just in the Knott's lot, but also in the Buena Park Mall and Buena Park Place lots. Must be a real fun place in the park.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Knott's first attraction. An active volcano. Brought to Knotts stone by stone.

card00715_fr.jpg

It has been replaced with a fire pit when they built Ghostrider. It stood right behind the pan for gold area. You can see it at the exit to the park.

img_20180202_175648.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom