All Star Movies...

soin2disney

Hi,
Just wondering??? What is the best building to stay at in the All Star Movies Resort? I would like to be close to food court/bus stop......Thanks :):sohappy:

Korfar

The only time we stayed there we were in the Dalmation building which is the first building on the right when coming out of the food court. It was nice and close. It was a preferred room.

Upvote 0

Rob562

If you're staying at Movies, you might want to consider staying in Mighty Ducks (I think that's buildings 2 and 3). They're non-Preferred location, right by a pool, and they're right next to Music's food court and bus stops. (They're actually closer to Music's food court than Movies')

And at rush hour at park closing, when each All-Star gets its own bus from MK and Epcot, you can get in line for whichever resort has the shorter line (Music or Movies).

-Rob

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

We have stayed in Toy Story, Fantasia, and Love Bug. We liked Toy Story, and Fantasia. They were both close to the pool and food court, but Love Bug was a little bit of a walk, especially if you have small kids.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We stayed in toy story (I think building 10). It was worth the $10 a day extra. You could get to the bus stop without having to go through the main hall.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

If you're staying at Movies, you might want to consider staying in Mighty Ducks (I think that's buildings 2 and 3). They're non-Preferred location, right by a pool, and they're right next to Music's food court and bus stops. (They're actually closer to Music's food court than Movies')

And at rush hour at park closing, when each All-Star gets its own bus from MK and Epcot, you can get in line for whichever resort has the shorter line (Music or Movies).

-Rob

Hi Rob - I am actually staying at AS Movies in November - this is GREAT information so thanks!

Upvote 0

JenShelby

We stayed in the Mighty Ducks building and we LOVED it. It was closer to the bus stops than the preferred rooms, you just walk thru the parking lot. It was also quiter and the quite pool was really nice.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I would say that the 3 best building locations are Dalmations, Toy Story and Fantasia... Every time we have stayed at ASMo, it has been in Toy Story!!! It is quiet and a short walk to the pool area and the main building near the bus stops!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom