All rides in Hollywood Studios closed for technical difficulties (7/12/18)

Damon7777

Why are they doing that pre-internet era marketing in the first place?

Just a wild guess, but here it goes:

Maybe Disney Knows that since the Studios has very few offerings that bored guests will eventually make their way into the building and sit down and feel like privileged sneak peakers but is ultimately a thinly disguised marketing scheme to generate movie sales.

Just a wild guess!

Last edited:

WEDwaydatamover

A long storied history of neglect and mediocrity.

Pile on.
Most people here know that Phil and his strategies have brought about the worst at WDW. Especially the Magic Kingdom.
HIS ideas (or grand visions) in WDWs future don't look or seem very well thought out one bit.

Phil is amateur hour compared to his predisessors.

FigmentForver96

Pile on.
Most people here know that Phil and his strategies have brought about the worst at WDW. Especially the Magic Kingdom.
HIS ideas (or grand visions) in WDWs future don't look or seem very well thought out one bit.

Once again cause clearly you are not understanding, what does Phil Holmes have to do with this at all?
There is no amount of rides or things to do that would have made this situation any better. Do you think Magic Kingdom is still an enjoyable experience when something like this happens?

If you're not going to contribute something to this thread that is actually logically then perhaps find another thread to go play in.

AshaNeOmah

Yes. I know of at least one occasion for Epcot and two for MK. In MK’s case only the treehouse, railroad, and the Riverboat remained operational.

I was at MK one holiday (Easter, I think) where the whole park suffered a power outage for upwards of an hour. Every ride, cash register, everything was down. I've got pictures of a dry Splash Mountain and lots of dead light fixtures somewhere.

WDWTank

Pile on.

Yep I heard bad things about Phil.

lazyboy97o

Just received this update on my iPhone while in park
Surprising forthcoming for Disney. Kudos to them for being honest.

May be a stupid question but how does a cooling issue in one area affect the whole park? And, if an issue is found with these cooling systems, could there be issues at the other parks?
Disney uses centralized systems instead of thousands of individual units.

mololy

did alien ever open back up? i know someone who works on the ride and she said that an exit gate fell off on one side 3 cycles into the day and they were having audio difficulty before the A/C issues across the park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom