All rides in Hollywood Studios closed for technical difficulties (7/12/18)

justintheharris

Original Poster
Please bow our heads for a brief moment of silence for anyone in guest services.
3FE330A6-B284-4783-8F21-374BEC918085.jpeg
E8F9B3CC-ED9E-4814-BA45-1D0CCE34D026.jpeg

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Has it ever happened before where every attraction in a Disney park was down at the same time?
There’s an story that when Epcot was still controlled from the central location in Communicore, there was a day where the computers went down and the whole park screeched to a halt. I’m not sure if there’s any truth to this however.

LUVofDIS

The good news is that there’s really nothing good at HS to reserve anyway so no big loss...:p:p:p

I know everyone has their own opinion and I respect that, don't always understand it, but I respect it. I think HS has some very good food. Sci-Fi has a decent burger and the ribs can be good. Brown Derby has an awesome Cobb Salad and the steak is very good. Hollywood and Vine has a good buffet and I usually don't care for buffets, the only one I thought was better was Tuskers. Mama's is hit or miss but I have had a good flavorful steak, though it was tuff both times I tried it. I have never had good counter service meals at HS, I haven't been to Woody's yet, but the only table I think is bad food wise is 50's Prime Time

WEDwaydatamover

Great job Phil Holmes! Keep the wrecking ball rolling on and on. You are the walking, talking and not very much thinking definition of the Peter Principle.

You managed a more bland version of New Fantasyland with portraits made in your worship by lackies and the MGM Hollywood Studios-ummm whatever its called today. No personality like yourself.

A step and fetch it.

You shouldn't be managing a Chuck E. Cheese let alone a toothbrush. Please be advised and retire.

Last edited:

TrojanUSC

Has it ever happened before where every attraction in a Disney park was down at the same time?

Many of the MK rides use the same pneumatic air pressure system which can go down and has caused downtime for most of the rides in the park at once. There's been some power issues also. 9/11 was the only time the park actually closed early and unexpectedly, without anticipation.

There was a time at Epcot when a situation in the parking lot prevented guests from leaving the main gates. People had flights and things, they were furious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom