All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

The painting looks horrible right now...it looks they had this great idea to go back to the original paint job but they guy incharge didnt order enough paint...so they decided to paint as much of it as possible and we focused more on the volume of what they could get done over the quality of the coat. :(

in other words, the bulk of the structure has the original color scheme...but primer is showing through EVERYWHERE...very uneven and sloppy looking...

another bad show I guess? :rolleyes:

Give it time, It sounds like they are still working...;)

beyondyou

yes i will take pictures of the exterior.
i will also try and take pictures inside SSE. any other requests?lol

i usually dont make epcot a day park but will if there are any other updates anyone is looking for within the park

EPCOT Explorer

yes i will take pictures of the exterior.
i will also try and take pictures inside SSE. any other requests?lol

i usually dont make epcot a day park but will if there are any other updates anyone is looking for within the park

Go nuts in the descent if you can.:lookaroun:lol:

beyondyou

with all my flashes from my camera going on i expect there to be a team of Secrete Mickeys waiting for me at the exit...:zipit:

devoy1701

with all my flashes from my camera going on i expect there to be a team of Secrete Mickeys waiting for me at the exit...:zipit:

don't worry...we already acknowledged the fact that there are no security cameras in this part of the ride...:wave:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Security cameras and Secrete Mickeys are two very different things. i do understand there are no cameras, so it is no problem :)
What's a "Secrete Mickey?"
A secret Mickey?

Anyways, I've got a question, that I'm sure you lot can answer in half a second.
During the descent, if you look behind you, it looks like there's a rocket sliced in half sticking out of the wall, but it's painted black. Is that part of the old show or what?

aladdin2007

A secret Mickey?

Anyways, I've got a question, that I'm sure you lot can answer in half a second.
During the descent, if you look behind you, it looks like there's a rocket sliced in half sticking out of the wall, but it's painted black. Is that part of the old show or what?

That has always been there, someone correct me if this is wrong, but that was from the original first version of spaceship earth when that whole area was a big open spaceship looking out into space, when they had the astronauts. Now its just been painted black and covered with all the blue led's around it. your not suppose to notice it but I sure do, and love to look up there!! :wave: Ha, and they think they can hide things from us, I dont think so!! Those black sheets wont stop us either!! :D

EPCOT Explorer

A secret Mickey?

Never heard of that.

devoy1701

That has always been there, someone correct me if this is wrong, but that was from the original first version of spaceship earth when that whole area was a big open spaceship looking out into space, when they had the astronauts. Now its just been painted black and covered with all the blue led's around it. your not suppose to notice it but I sure do, and love to look up there!! :wave: Ha, and they think they can hide things from us, I dont think so!! Those black sheets wont stop us either!! :D

man....I guess (I'll be back over there) in the next week or two lookign around alittle too much...

this time i promise to have my camera out...taking high ISO, night vision, and if I brave so, as much as I hate it, maybe a flash picture if something amazing warrants it... :zipit:

Vernonpush

A secret Mickey?

Never heard of that.

That's where the "girl in the space station, waving" was.

aladdin2007

And some say shes still there, The Ghost of Spaceship Earth, so travel downward at your own risk. :),,na shes a good ghost though, except I think shes ticked off that the Imagineers locked her in there. I hope she gets sweet revenge one day. She needs that guy from the ghost adventures show on travel channel to help her, maybe that would help unlock the secret about her. :D

EPCOT Explorer

Ah, couldn't tell from the description.

And some say shes still there, The Ghost of Spaceship Earth, so travel downward at your own risk. :),,na shes a good ghost though, except I think shes ticked off that the Imagineers locked her in there. I hope she gets sweet revenge one day. She needs that guy from the ghost adventures show on travel channel to help her, maybe that would help unlock the secret about her. :D

Martin thinks she became Keiko.:shrug::lol:

So do I.

Figment632

Does anyone have anyinfo on the supposed 2010 JITTI refurb?
Is it going to be a complete overhaul or a cheap refurb like UOE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom