AH! Magic Kingdom Video Update!- 6-18-05-(PeterPan ride stop!,CP Band,Castle,& more!)

iangiles

great!

i love your videos!! my favourite part is hearing the main street music in the background and the train whistle going off...wow, just brings me back. you are so lucky that you can go to WDW so often!! do you live in orlando?

here's a special request for next time - frontierland at night!

Another great job, I'm just starting to experiment with my NEW VIDEO Camera,
What editing software do you use, and what hosting service are you using?
Sorry about all the questions.

bears163

wow great video. just wish you would have put more of the thunder mountain railroad on. making it a full screen feels like i am riding it.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
wow, that band made me dance in my office at 7:55am............ i wish they could stop by my front yard everyday.

thanks for the video update. oh yes, you can definately tell the quality of the camera since you could actually see BTM while on the ride..... cheap camera need not apply :lol:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
jmaxwell007 said:
wow, that band made me dance in my office at 7:55am............ i wish they could stop by my front yard everyday.

thanks for the video update. oh yes, you can definately tell the quality of the camera since you could actually see BTM while on the ride..... cheap camera need not apply :lol:

Nice!, Send a shout out to my family up there in BH!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
I use Sony Vegas 4 (soon to be 6!) and I am hosting right now with www.streamhoster.com Which gives you one week of 60 megs for free. That way I can get the videos on and keep them on for one week. (You can have as many as you want too! I have 8 right now because of the updated videos in the other thread.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
tk421-sw said:
Nice!, Send a shout out to my family up there in BH!
what part of bham do they live in (suburb)..... if you are familiar with the city, my wife and I live in Crestwood.

im drooling over your camera............. if i remember correctly, didnt thimblekisses give you that for your bday

wannabeBelle

Hey there Ryland!!!!! This was one AWESOME video!!!! I loved the band thing ( Picture me dancing around my office at work, thankfully everyone here is pretty convinced I have lost it so they dont pay much attention!!) The rides were amazing and the fireworks capped it off beautifully!!!!!! Good Show!!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom