AH! Magic Kingdom Video Update!- 6-18-05-(PeterPan ride stop!,CP Band,Castle,& more!)

WhenYouWish

Yay! :sohappy: Great job! Thanks for the fix. I'm starting to get really excited; only one more month from this very moment, I'll be in the Magic Kingdom again! Can't wait to see all the stuff you pointed out on the castle in person. Also praying they don't run out of gold ears again...!

Goofy4WDW

Ah, the memories!! Thanks for sharing............. and you ate at my favorite counter service restaurant at the MK, Columbia Harbour House. I've never had the Vegetarian Chili, but next time I'll try it.

mikeb_86

What's a fan to say, Radical video!!! It's like Im In the Parks when I sit down and see your video's. Are you all going to do a few more ride video's??

mikeb_86

KnK

Thank you! Thank you! I still have little under 3 months til my annual trip. Thanks for sharing your magic!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
RnRJoe6114 said:
Ryland how dare you?!?!?! It's Pluto! But other than that great update as usual.

Yeah, and between you and me...(And anyone that reads this! ) that's the part I might have played if I'd taken that character role! Im so bad with names sometime!

diddy_mouse

very sweet video indeed! gotta love BTMR "its the wildest ride in the wiiiiiilderness" :lol: like you said, looked like just a fun day at the Magic Kingdom :)

Figment1986

And I thought i got away from Jazz band when i graduated.. LOL

Nice video...

BTM is fun to videotape... hehe I did it a few times as well..

is this going to be your new format.. be on camera more often.. LOL

if only i had the skill and time to do updates from BGT...

askmike1

I especially liked the part when you were videotaping the statuettes and the mom practically pushed her son out of the way so he wouldn't be in the shot.

-Michael

Poco909

askmike1 said:
I especially liked the part when you were videotaping the statuettes and the mom practically pushed her son out of the way so he wouldn't be in the shot.

ya i thought that was funny! lol, awesome video as always! makes me feel like i was there :)

Captain Hank

Blast! Darn my dialup! I'm afraid that videos like this are a no-go for me until I get back to the high-speed network at college. I suppose the file is too large to e-mail. Hey, does Steve still host the videos after the one week free period? I'm thinking of going premium soon, and that might just help tip the scale in favor of doing so.

goldenstate5

Ahh, this is just like what Disney (at least is supposed) be about. You see, a internet update w/ photos is one thing. You get the idea, the image is presented to you, but actually videotaping your day is another thing. Just capturing all those little moments that you forget is not only a treasure for yourself, but to this entire community, since a lot of us here don't go to WDW everyday.

Me, personally, am bummed. I'm highly involved with the drama department at my school, so I have to take an entire hoard of electives, and I had to take summer school to create a void in my schedule for one elective. And summer school...well, at six weeks, it takes a lot out of your summer. I was barely able to schedule a weekend out at Disneyland, let alone WDW. So, I am particually enjoying every second of this, since I'm barely having a vacation this summer. It's this stuff that takes you out of the real world, and what can I say, what's bad about that?

Thank you very much, and please let more of them come soon!...

EDIT: By the way, since MouseInfo is so video heavy like WDWMagic, one wonders why some members don't do stuff similar to this for DL (maybe it's the fact that 90 percent of the people there are either CMs or APers?)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom