monorail256

I'm 16 but a lot of kids in the highschool think I am older. Most think I am 18... you'd be suprised at how many teens ask me to buy cigarettes for them. Even if I was 18, I wouldnt do that..

I'm 23... but I almost forget this fact sometimes. Many people say I act older especially when it comes to my schooling to become a physical therapist. So when I'm at my doctor or something, and they ask me how old I am, I have a tendency to round it up. I will be 24 in October but it seems like my mind is in a hurry to get there. It is so exciting to be 18, 21, but now the excitement is fading:animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by Lil'mermaid
Im 15 although a lot of people think Im older. I went to dinner with my family one night before my birthday so I was 14, and the lady was about to give me a glass of wine because I looked older.

I am sure that makes you feel good... now.

Wait a few more years and you´ll be crossing your fingers to get carded! :lol:

Sheri

It really depends who I'm with. I just turned 15, but throw me with a group of my friends and we'll act like we're 10 again :D (Ahh, I wish) But I've been told that I look and act like I'm older, so it really depends.

My brothers girlfriend is 22, but looks really young. She's gone places with me and my friends and fit right in :D

Well I hit 30 three weeks ago and I am now seeing whiter hairs... :-( but i still feel like a teenager, at least till I realize my sn will be 9 on Monday...

MouseMadness

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
Well I hit 30 three weeks ago and I am now seeing whiter hairs... :-( but i still feel like a teenager, at least till I realize my sn will be 9 on Monday...

My daughter will be nine in December!

MouseMadness

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
They grow up way to fast :(

I know. :( I can't believe I've actually uttered the phrase "It seems like only yesterday" but I have those moments all the time! Where did time go? Well, I'm enjoying them while I can... puberty is just around the corner. *sigh* :lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Maria
The question here is.... do they believe you? :D :animwink:
Actually a few have! :lol: And everyime I go to a resteraunt and ask for a mudslide they always ask for my drivers liscence,one lady even argued with me and even called the manager,thinking I had a false ID! LOL! I was actually mad that time! :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by tigsmom
I had my first child at 30! My second at 37...the day after my birthday. She'll be nine this November.

I had my first at 32, and my second at 42. ;) (And yes, same husband of almost 27 years, thank you very much.)

MouseMadness

Originally posted by The Mom
I had my first at 32, and my second at 42. ;) (And yes, same husband of almost 27 years, thank you very much.)

I would list my age when I had each of my kids, but I'm too tired for all that subtraction. :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by MouseMadness
I would list my age when I had each of my kids, but I'm too tired for all that subtraction. :rolleyes: :lol:

I was gonna pull a Darrell on that one but I see you already did it... and if ou didnty have so many kids it wouldnt be that tiring :lol: :hammer:

tenchu

Originally posted by MouseMadness
I know. :( I can't believe I've actually uttered the phrase "It seems like only yesterday" but I have those moments all the time! Where did time go? Well, I'm enjoying them while I can... puberty is just around the corner. *sigh* :lol:

How did you manage to have so many kids when you've not even reached puberty yet? :confused:

:lol:

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom