• 40-49

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 50 or over

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I was fortunate enough to start going to WDW at >1 year old. My family had AP's every year until we moved to NC when I was a teenager. Some of my earliest memories in life are EPCOT Center when I was 4. :eek:

TheDisneyMagic

Well the first time I visited I was still in my mothers Womb (and from memory loved it :D) The first time after birth was about 8 months old from what my mom and dad have said.

djpoore94

I feel so old, LOL! I was 15 or 16 the first and only trip to DL, but didn't get to WDW until 3 months after my 30TH birthday!

Tinkerbella16

I was 6 years old and I still remember almost everything about that trip like it was just yesterday. I remember coming home from school the day before Halloween and we packed up the van, picked up my aunt, uncle and cousins and drove a straight 19 hours to Orlando...and arrived on Halloween day.

We stayed off-site...at the time it was called Howard Johnson Parkside Suites, now its something else. That was the only time we've ever stayed off-site. I do miss how the parks were back then (1992). :cry:

Lucky

Original Poster
1st visit:2 1/2 almost 3...Went to MK and EC.I actually DO remeber most of that trip.:eek:The love for EC started then.:D

Epcot was my first park, but I was already an adult. I was nauseated for hours after Body Wars. We did UoE, Mexico boat ride, Maelstrom, China film and a few other things in WC, and ate at Sommerfest.

I didn't go to MK until many years later, when I had kids old enough to enjoy it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom