After Expedition Everest?

peter11435

I don't know but I am sure there will be a ton of threads about it.

You’re new so you probably don't know but this question has been asked about 1758 times. If you look through the forums you will find a variety of rumors.

PBarton

Wow, 4 replies and nobody has mentioned the Harry Potter / Monorail Expansion / Spacehip Earth replacement.... ooooops! LOL :hammer: :brick:

imagineer boy

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrobinson424

The latest thing I have heard is that actually, Harry Potter is the Yeti. The true story is that he has stolen the new monorails and the object is to go retrieve them. Mr. Toad is the Yeti's pet and they cruise around in one of the 20k submarines. What will be discovered at the end of the ride is that you will be given the actual date of Beastly Kingdom's opening and the start date of construction of the 5th park called Coaster Kingdom which is based on all of the Evil Disney Characters running around chasing each other on massive state-of-the-art roller coasters.

nibblesandbits

Well, it had managed to be like 4 days since we'd heard any questions about what's going to happen after EE (or any of the other rumors that have been flying around...)

And yes drew...we have all heard about the Harry Potter rumor, but have decifered that it's not going to happen...at least for the time being. (Probably never...) For numerous threads on EE OR Harry Potter do a search b/c there is lots of threads already about this topic already on the boards.

Boray

The latest thing I have heard is that actually, Harry Potter is the Yeti. The true story is that he has stolen the new monorails and the object is to go retrieve them. Mr. Toad is the Yeti's pet and they cruise around in one of the 20k submarines. What will be discovered at the end of the ride is that you will be given the actual date of Beastly Kingdom's opening and the start date of construction of the 5th park called Coaster Kingdom which is based on all of the Evil Disney Characters running around chasing each other on massive state-of-the-art roller coasters.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim G

drew_dawg2005ut said:
I have herd on www.mugglenet.com that Disney has bought rights to build a Harry Potter ride! Some say it will be at Epcot or Animal Kingdom.
And you believe this??? :confused:

What a load of crap!!!

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/500/bullmeter.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom