After Everest?

goofyfan13

Tigger1988 said:
This is so werid...how is the person not completely banned and still making posts?...that we can't see obviously

I'm wondering the exact same thing, must be some sort of glitch. :brick:

Bluewaves

Whats after Everest, well lunch of course, can't before I go on the roller coaster I'd get sick and by the time I get on the ride after waiting in line I'll be starving. Good thing they are adding a resturant with Everest.

Woohoo new resturant, lol.

goofyfan13

Bluewaves said:
Whats after Everest, well lunch of course, can't before I go on the roller coaster I'd get sick and by the time I get on the ride after waiting in line I'll be starving. Good thing they are adding a resturant with Everest.

Actually, I am excited that a new eatery is going in, because AK already has some great eateries in their park as it is. Too bad they don't have a sit-down yet. I'm sure they could make it fantastic!

SirGoofy

Bluewaves said:

Are you sure they're putting a new restaraunt in the Everest area? I thought that was just a rumor.

peter11435

Bluewaves said:

There will not be a restaurant in the Everest area. At least not yet.

DisneySam

Edeyore said:
I don't kinow; I am pretty sure, according to all of the other threads, that
the Harry Potter meets the Care Bears and Smurfs ride is going to be in
the Magic Kingdom.

LOL :lol: Kind of off topic, but at a local theme park here Kings Island, we used to have a smurf ride. It was taken out in the 80's. We used to love it :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom