Aerosmith Contract Ending Soon? What's Next For Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?

Right. The Mr. Toad campaign was so successful, the only part of the ride that's left at the park is the toad statue in the Haunted Mansion pet cemetery. If Disney changes the ride, there isn't anything anyone can do about it, other than not ride the Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers/etc. roller coaster.
If Disney does decide to change it to another theme what will it be? You have a point we tried hard to keep Mr Toad back in 98 but it was unsuccessful. But i highly doubt they will change the theme of the Rock n Roller Coaster to them.

dznygirl64

Lets wait and see what Disney does some day and quit guessing we really dont know what they will do.Who ever thought Disney and Arrowsmith (spelling?)would ever come together?:shrug:Not me.I would hate to see it but it would be a good outlet for the Disney label to use.Like in the entryway they used to change the posters.They can keep the Queen poster up

_Scar

Lets wait and see what Disney does some day and quit guessing we really dont know what they will do.Who ever thought Disney and Arrowsmith (spelling?)would ever come together?:shrug:Not me.I would hate to see it but it would be a good outlet for the Disney label to use.Like in the entryway they used to change the posters.They can keep the Queen poster up

:ROFLOL::brick::ROFLOL::brick:

EpcotServo

Exactly....I am not empathetic, though, seeing as I will NEVER ride the thing.:lookaroun

Yes you will...all things come to pass, I used to say the same thing and just yesterday I was on it, casually noting the lighting and talking in my head as if I were just sitting on a bench.
:lol:

S'all in your mind, eventually once you become as bitter as me you have to realize that you're going to be doing, much, MUCH, MUCH dangerous and uncomfortable things than riding on a Roller Coaster. And your missing TONS of fun and family time by not riding them!

Speaking of which...December? With the dropping out and now coming in December we've come to the decison that you need to see Spectacle of Lights.
:lookaroun :D

EPCOT Explorer

Yes you will...all things come to pass, I used to say the same thing and just yesterday I was on it, casually noting the lighting and talking in my head as if I were just sitting on a bench.
:lol:

S'all in your mind, eventually once you become as bitter as me you have to realize that you're going to be doing, much, MUCH, MUCH dangerous and uncomfortable things than riding on a Roller Coaster. And your missing TONS of fun and family time by not riding them!

Speaking of which...December? With the dropping out and now coming in December we've come to the decison that you need to see Spectacle of Lights.
Ummm...No.:fork::lol: I am not getting on this.

Not missing anything...My party usually does not go on them, save for SplM/BTTMR and the EPCOT thrills.:lol:

We will see about Dec. Dunno what the deal is yet. And I have seen the Spectacle. 06. :D Twas very nice.

Really thats odd because my next door neighbours, aunties, hairdressers, cousin told me that it was going to be Slipnot and that they were recording some new tunes for the attraction. I believe this is to try and make the Studios a little more aimed at the teen /young adult audience.

My own choice would be to let folk choose which music to listen to, just like Universal.

Heh, Slipknot, FTW...

EpcotServo

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6wRkzCW5qI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6wRkzCW5qI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

_Scar

Not missing anything...My party usually does not go on them, save for SplM/BTTMR and the EPCOT thrills.:lol:

We will see about Dec. Dunno what the deal is yet. And I have seen the Spectacle. 06. :D Twas very nice.

What are these Epcot thrills you speak of?

RnRC offers 5x more thrill than BTMRR. Splash is in a category of its own.

rsoxguy

Call me an innovator, but has anyone given this any consideration as an alternative........

images

TheDisneyMagic

*Gasp* Evan, you would love Rock 'n' Roller Coaster so much, just think of it as a really big limo going down I4, nothing to be scared of :animwink:. Do you ride the Tower of Terror?

Was you ever fortunate to see the Osborne lights before demolition of residential street? They were incredible back then.

dougmacmickey

Oh NO

If as some suspect the contract IS up for renew then lets face it pay them anything they want to renew the contract, replacing with anything other than Areosmith would be a carnel sin & Disney execs should be taken out & shot for even thinking it. The ride is superb the way it is the theme is terrific & to change it would be unthinkable.:fork:
My hope is that the contract is a rolling one which renews automatically & we can stop all the speculation about something that works well, there are many things at WDW that deserve far more of our attention & scutiny.:sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6wRkzCW5qI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6wRkzCW5qI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

NO.:fork::lol:
*Gasp* Evan, you would love Rock 'n' Roller Coaster so much, just think of it as a really big limo going down I4, nothing to be scared of :animwink:. Do you ride the Tower of Terror?

Was you ever fortunate to see the Osborne lights before demolition of residential street? They were incredible back then.

NO.:fork::lol:

:D

And I saw them in 06.:wave: They were awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom