Advise for a Potential Rookie at DLP?

nickys

Premium Member
When we were there in October the rides that definitely opened early were Big Thunder, Indy, Pan, the Carousel, Star Tours, Space Mountain. And maybe Mystic Manor but not certain. Buzz might have been.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Original Poster
Strange about the visa link. Can you put the Disney Visa on your PayPal account so that you’d still be charging to it?

For Payments, odd, might be a visa problem, or could it be a foreign transaction block on your card? (I paid with Amex on the UK site at the weekend just fine)

That is very exciting! I'm sure you three will have fun. As for using the Disney Visa, I think it charges a foreign transaction fee, at least it did last year so even though I wanted the Disney points I used cards that didn't charge the fee.

Our first payment was made via Visa and went through no problem. Yes, we got charged the foreign transaction fee - we don't have a card that doesn't charge that, so we are kinda stuck with it. All the other payment links work fine, just the Visa one comes up with an error (it tries to go to the WorldPay site and then bails out and back to the reservation page with an error message). I sent them a message about it last week because after a little research, it appears that others are having the same issue, but haven't gotten anything back (and am not expecting anything back).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom