Adventurers Club Private Event on 9/27/09!

wilsonhanks

Original Poster
The club will be open, actors and all, on September 27, the 1 year anniversary of PI closing down!! Hows that for irony!!! :) Hope there will me many Kungalooshes drank that night!!!!!! :sohappy:

chaggy102

Forget this thread is worthless without pictures...it's worthless without sources, and credible ones at that. I know one former AC player has told me that there's a chance it'll come back but probably not in the location it's in now and another one told me that none of them have been told anything so just looking to hear a source.

chaggy102

Were there any bus drivers at the convention?

Until something concrete comes through, this falls under the "I wish, but" category.

I'm actually meeting up with two former AC players today so hopefully they can either confirm or deny it..hate keep asking them when each time they look at me and say you know the answer to that already.

DisneyMusician2

I'm actually meeting up with two former AC players today so hopefully they can either confirm or deny it..hate keep asking them when each time they look at me and say you know the answer to that already.

That would be great. Can't wait to get your update, and hoping for the best!

wilsonhanks

Original Poster
Cynics! I wouldn't of posted this if I wasn't confident that it would be true... Why is it so har to believe, they hold conventions all the time....

csm

Is its April Fools Day already?.....time sure does fly by

WAIT A SEC - Was there seriously a sign posted on a construction wall in the area bearing a PI logo and the text "refurbished for *our* future enjoyement"? Did you Photoshop out the 'y'? It looks like the only change was done in red..

Erika

I'd like to stress that this is the news and rumors forum. Not everything posted here will come to pass. Sure does make for interesting discussion, though.

NMBC1993

WAIT A SEC - Was there seriously a sign posted on a construction wall in the area bearing a PI logo and the text "refurbished for *our* future enjoyement"? Did you Photoshop out the 'y'? It looks like the only change was done in red..

No I photoshoped the y out....I would have done that to the enjoyment too but I thought it would have been funnier to just scratch it out

Jerm

Well I heard that they were going to turn it into a Chuck E Cheese! I got that from a very good source!!!!! Disney has decided that they can turn the best profit by going after the 6 year old crowd.

I heard that it was going to open tomorrow! I can not believe how fast they got all the cast back together....they even went so far as to fly someone from a cruise he was on back so he could be the lead! But the bad news....They cut out the World Showcase Players, the Innoventions show, most of the "people of Hollywood" to find not only the budget but also the cast members to re staff the Club (because it is such a huge money maker) :brick: :brick: :brick:

I love the Club, but until I either see a press release from Disney or I hear from a CM of the club this is just a bunch of smoke that is being blown someplace right now. But thanks for playing wilsonhanks!

wilsonhanks

Original Poster
Well I heard that they were going to turn it into a Chuck E Cheese! I got that from a very good source!!!!! Disney has decided that they can turn the best profit by going after the 6 year old crowd.

I heard that it was going to open tomorrow! I can not believe how fast they got all the cast back together....they even went so far as to fly someone from a cruise he was on back so he could be the lead! But the bad news....They cut out the World Showcase Players, the Innoventions show, most of the "people of Hollywood" to find not only the budget but also the cast members to re staff the Club (because it is such a huge money maker) :brick: :brick: :brick:

I love the Club, but until I either see a press release from Disney or I hear from a CM of the club this is just a bunch of smoke that is being blown someplace right not. But thanks for playing wilsonhanks!

What are you talking about, basedon your name you really a germ!

Again, how in the world is this smoke? They operate conventions all the time and the Congaloosh people tried to book an event for the 27th and were told that it was already blocked off.... And multiple cast members have told me they are doing events until October 1st.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom