Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

matt9112

It makes more sense to hove booze there than BoG. I expect a well themed Jungle Cruise boat captain to drunk (thinking Captain Ron or such). Plus being near pirate waters, that too seems like it should be a Rum bearing region.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad MK was dry as it creates a better climate for the kids than say, EPCOT during F&W or any weekend evening. Just thinking that if adding drinks, Adventureland makes more sense when approached from a Trader Sam's perspective.

Better climate? I think the fear of more booz in MK is overblown. Nothing is more American than alcohol.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, Aug 13. Inside the walls, the ground has been tamped down and forms in place to pour the concrete floor.

IMG_5940.JPG

gmajew

I am really looking forward to this addition.... I love the jungle cruise and if the servers can have the same personality and not lose that because they are busy it will be a fun addition.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
OHKAY an 85 percent on rotten tomatoes and a 7.2 on imbd don't constitute in the slightest as terrible.

I judge movies by my own standards. PatF was turrble. Least watchable Disney movie I can ever remember being subjected to. I may start a keep PatF out of the parks Facebook page.

Sped2424

I judge movies by my own standards. PatF was turrble. Least watchable Disney movie I can ever remember being subjected to. I may start a keep PatF out of the parks Facebook page.
Sounds like you need better standards, as for the "facebook" thing why? Honestly if you don't like it fine but no need to make everyone else miserable with you. And if you think PATF is the least watchable film over home on the range and other dark period films than that says everything I need to know about this convo.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Yeah...that plus the fact that it was hailed as the triumphant return of traditional animation to Disney. It wasn't terrible. I don't know where anyone gets such nonsense.

I got it from watching that terrible movie.

Sounds like you need better standards, as for the "facebook" thing why? Honestly if you don't like it fine but no need to make everyone else miserable with you. And if you think PATF is the least watchable film over home on the range and other dark period films than that says everything I need to know about this convo.

I'm not miserable. It's a footnote film for WDA. How could something with so little cultural impact make someone miserable?

As for the Facebook page, it's because of me that Atlantis doesn't have a presence in the parks. That Facebook page has multiple views. you're welcome. I plan to do the same here. I'm doing Disney fans a favor. Trust me.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
We are way off topic talking about the animated train wreck, PatF. This is the AdventureLand Veranda thread. If you want to talk about how boring and dumb PatF was, come to my Facebook anti-fan page.

Now. Can anyone tell me why they are expanding the footprint of this space? Is it for animatronic animals? An Adventurers Club bar? @Tom @danlb_2000??? How many seats will be at the AC bar that they are clearly building on the water?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom