ADR's one month out?

DiPSU224

Well a possible trip might be coming up for us in May, specifically the 16th-24th! We won't know for sure though until probably the end of April. My question is, how hard will it be for us to get ADR's for our favorite places? We want to use the dining plan again, but don't want to bother if we can't eat at our favorites. The real ones I'm concerned about are 'Ohana, Cali Grill, and Le Cellier. If it's going to be a nightmare, we may just wait till the fall, but vacation times with work may be hard to come by. Thanks in advance! :wave:

Kristia

You can book now and cancel if you find you aren't going. You don't have to have a vacation booked to make ADRs. You may have more luck now than you will if you wait until the end of April. Also you will be able to see if you will want the dining plan if you are able to get the ADRs you want.

Upvote 0

sbkline

I've been calling for weeks to try to modify our ADR for Coral Reef, and it has been totally booked. It wasn't until yesterday that I was finally able to switch it for a different day and time.

Upvote 0

pixiedust2007

Hi there,

I am going from the 12-19 and I made my ADR's about 2 weeks ago and everything I wanted was pretty much wide open, even Cali Grill during Wishes on Mother's Day! (I am hoping this means it won't be too crowded while we're there :)). That being said, I think the suggestion about making your ADR's now and cancelling if you don't go is a great one!
Good luck - I hope you get to go!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there, I would suggest calling and making your ADR's regardless. Some restaurants are harder ( Le Cell, Coral Reef etc) but you never know until you try!!! I have been able to get a table for two for a client less than two weeks out at Le Cellier. Give it a shot!!! Belle

Upvote 0

jooleejul

I'm also going in May (the beginning) and just made ADR's this week. For the most part, I got everything I wanted. Coral Reef was a little tricky, I had to settle with lunch instead of dinner. Also, The Crystal Palace was pretty booked for dinner, I got the last spot. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the times and places I got. The only one you may have trouble with is the California Grill, but you won't know until you call to find out! Good luck!

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies! We are keeping our fingers crossed that my husband's visa for entering the country will be ready for the end of April (he has his appointment with the consulate on April 3!! :sohappy: ) so we really want to make it there for our 1st anniversary on May 20. I'm going to go ahead and try and make the ADR's now! We're pretty flexible as far as dining times since we've been there so many times, but we'd hate to go and miss our favorite three. Thanks again for the advice :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom