ADR's impossible to get

dznygirl64

I personally have never had a problem making dining reservations where I want .The trick is the time you have to relize everyone wants to eat at the same time.So you need to change your time if you really want to eat there.Eat late or early or during fireworks or parades.You need to be flexible on vacation and you wont have a problem.Will be there in 11 days :sohappy:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I personally have never had a problem making dining reservations where I want .The trick is the time you have to relize everyone wants to eat at the same time.So you need to change your time if you really want to eat there.Eat late or early or during fireworks or parades.You need to be flexible on vacation and you wont have a problem.Will be there in 11 days :sohappy:

Yeah I think thats why I always get the places I want...I really dont care what time I eat...

Kriszee1

I booked mine 90 + 10 days and got MOST of what I wanted. Trex was difficult and Ohana, but I did manage to get prime time dining hours. I have a 5 yo autistic son, so keeping the times was the most challenging. I did however, find it difficult to change them, the EMH changed this year. They were ususally on the days I booked, but Disney changed them up. Park hours weren't available until AFTER my booking window. So, we are sticking with teh usual itinerary.

I did NOT use the online system though....I called in.

disneytopdog

Over the past years I have had Kingdom Konsultants take care of room and park tickets. I used to do my ADRs myself. Even with the new online dining system, this year I let KK do my ADRs for the first time. Marie got up that morning on my 90 + 10 day and got me everything I wanted at the times I wanted.

elatino

I feel this needs to be clarified. Just because you stay on property does NOT mean you can make reservations 100 days before your trip. EVERYONE has to wait 90 days from their trip date to start booking dining reservations . The perk of staying on property is that once the 90th day hits you can make reservations for the first 10 days of your trip as supposed to people staying off property which can only make one reservation per day. Please correct me if something that I wrote is incorrect.

I had trouble getting what I wanted also. I really really really wanted Chef Mickey's for dinner before the xmas party, but it was booked. So I tried Ohana and it was also booked. I called on my 90 day mark in the AM and was on hold for 20 minutes. I will keep trying though. Cinderella's castle dinner was available which surprised me- because that is supposed to be so hard to get into. I booked Crystal Palace in the meantime hoping one of the others will open up.

foreverbelle

I agree it seems to be getting more and more of a hassle than anything. My DH is always thinking about what when and where we want to eat almost the instant we return from one. Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't. But best of luck to any of you out there with booking coming up.

I have a feeling we are all going to need it.

ann0d

Original Poster
I agree it seems to be getting more and more of a hassle than anything. My DH is always thinking about what when and where we want to eat almost the instant we return from one. Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't. But best of luck to any of you out there with booking coming up.

I have a feeling we are all going to need it.
I need luck, OMG everyday I get more and more fustrated - I have 5 more days to go. I really have to re-think everything. I will NEVER do the free dining again. Just not worth the aggravation. This is the first time I am staying on site also, usually FIL got us a free condo, but we wanted to do the Disney thing on site for once. Never again!

cdswanda

I booked my dining reservations a week before I went and was able to get everything I wanted even Le Cellier (at 5pm) except for Sci Fi (I got 50's cafe instead though) Trick was to keep checking and to alter you times you eat. Although most of my times were around 11 or 1

ann0d

Original Poster
I booked my dining reservations a week before I went and was able to get everything I wanted even Le Cellier (at 5pm) except for Sci Fi (I got 50's cafe instead though) Trick was to keep checking and to alter you times you eat. Although most of my times were around 11 or 1
That is basically what the girl on the phone told me when I called to complain (not that it did any good! bUT it made me feel better)
I'll keep trying everyday until we leave! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom