ADR 2 days and counting, comments on this dining plan please

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
OK, 2 days to go until the 180 day window to book my ADR's and this is how it's looking. I'd be grateful for some advice as never done DDP before so son't want to mess up and miss anything.

Please keep in mind I have a DW, DD10 and DD7 who love the look of the themed restaurants.

17/02 - arrive late afternoon
18/02 - lunch at Turtle Shack (QS1), dinner at T-Rex (TS1)
19/02 - lunch at BOG (QS2), dinner at The Crystal Palace (TS2)
20/02 - lunch at Yorkshire Fish & Chips (QS3), dinner at The Garden Grill (TS3)
21/02 - lunch at Pizza Planet (QS4), dinner at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre (TS4)
22/02 - lunch at Flame Tree BBQ (QS5), dinner at Rainforest Cafe (TS5)
23/02 - SeaWorld day - breakfast at Goods Food to Go (QS6), dinner at Chef Mickey's (TS6)
24/02 - Discovery Cove day - dinner at Boma's (TS7)
25/02 - lunch at Tusker House (TS8), dinner at FoodQuest (QS7)
26/02 - lunch at Pecos Bill Cafe (QS8), dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table (TS9&10)
27/02 - chill out day - lunch ??? (QS9), dinner at California Grill (TS11&12)
28/02 - lunch at Starring Rolls Cafe (QS10), dinner at Mama Melrose (TS13)
01/03 - lunch at Sunshine Seasons (QS11), dinner at Coral Reef (TS14)
02/03 - SeaWorld day - breakfast at Goods Food to Go (QS12), dinner Dine With Shamu
03/03 - breakfast at Goods Food to Go (QS13), lunch ???? (QS14)

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
Very nice list! Where do you plan to go on March 3rd? That would help with deciding your last QS credit.

Thank you ... not sure what to do on the last day, we fly home late afternoon, maybe go back to AK for the morning as that's our favourite park

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I'm doing the same thing on Sunday! So anxious! Good luck and Pixie Dust that you get everything you want!!!!

17/02 - arrive late afternoon
18/02 - lunch at Turtle Shack (QS1), dinner at T-Rex (TS1) I have never dined at TRex but friends have and loved the theme - they have 2 boys and a girl.
19/02 - lunch at BOG (QS2), dinner at The Crystal Palace (TS2) We are trying BOG for the first time too - can't wait! And you will LOVE Crystal Palace for dinner. Yummy! And make sure to let them know if you are celebrating anything special b/c they are great about decorating your table prior to arrival and making it extra special!!!
20/02 - lunch at Yorkshire Fish & Chips (QS3), dinner at The Garden Grill (TS3) Yorkshire Fish & Chips is SOOO good! And if you fancy it, pop into the pub and grab a table and order a scotch egg! YUMMMYYYY The GG we are trying for the first time as well!
21/02 - lunch at Pizza Planet (QS4), dinner at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre (TS4) We LOVE Pizza Planet! The Cappuccino Cupcake will make you very happy! Although the food was fine at Sci Fi, my DH and I just don't care for the theme.
22/02 - lunch at Flame Tree BBQ (QS5), dinner at Rainforest Cafe (TS5) We are trying Flame Tree for the fist time as well! I would rather dine at Yak & Yeti over Rainforest Cafe. RC is similar to TRex only with out the dinosaurs.
23/02 - SeaWorld day - breakfast at Goods Food to Go (QS6), dinner at Chef Mickey's (TS6) Chef Mickey is GREAT!!!!
24/02 - Discovery Cove day - dinner at Boma's (TS7) Boma is wonderful! Upside Down Pineapple Cheesecake - just grab a plate filled with those!!!
25/02 - lunch at Tusker House (TS8), dinner at FoodQuest (QS7) The menu at Tusker House for lunch is not for me. But we have been for the breakfast to lunch carry over. It was technically the first lunch time ADR so they had breakfast left over too. So got both. :)
26/02 - lunch at Pecos Bill Cafe (QS8), dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table (TS9&10) We love Pecos Bill - drippy cheese and the topping bar!!!! CRT is wonderful! A great experience!!!
27/02 - chill out day - lunch ??? (QS9), dinner at California Grill (TS11&12) Lunch at resort will be good that day. :) Cali Grill is amazing! One of the best dining experiences we ever had at the World!
28/02 - lunch at Starring Rolls Cafe (QS10), dinner at Mama Melrose (TS13) We are trying Starring Rolls for the first time too! Mama Melrose - will be curious for our opinion. Hard to find a TS at DHS we like.
01/03 - lunch at Sunshine Seasons (QS11), dinner at Coral Reef (TS14) Sunshine Seasons has so many choices you can't go wrong. As for Coral Reef, I think there are better options at Epcot and Coral Reef gets a lot of mixed reviews.
02/03 - SeaWorld day - breakfast at Goods Food to Go (QS12), dinner Dine With Shamu
03/03 - breakfast at Goods Food to Go (QS13), lunch ???? (QS14 Are you at the resort or at a park this day?

Great List!!!!! :)

LucyK

Thank you ... not sure what to do on the last day, we fly home late afternoon, maybe go back to AK for the morning as that's our favourite park
If you go back to AK (which I totally recommend because AK is also my favorite park) I say go to Tamu Tamu for lunch.

On Feb-27th you could go to DTD and either go to Bongo's Cuban Cafe Window or Wolfang Puck Express Westside.

Mukta

Are you staying 14 nights or 15 nights?

I don't think Turtle Shack is a QS. I think they only have things on the dining plan that count as a snack credit.

s&k'smom

Boma is wonderful, I really liked Peco's Bill's last time we were a big group and the excellent fixin's bar makes it easy for everyone to have something they like, Cinderella's food was good, not great, but the atmosphere and the interaction my daughter had with the Princess' was AMAZING! Service also very very good there as well. Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom