Admission for a border line three year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Alright I see the arguments on both sides. I am an honest man myself and believe that shoplifting at a store can be a gateway to stealing cars, or robbing banks, etc. So I do understand what people are saying, rules are rules and no one is forcing anyone to go to WDW. I do think that there ought to be some sort of better price breakdown. My three year old loved Magic Kingdom when we went and went on almost everything, about 85% of things that she could do. That being said, maybe 3 is still pretty young for an admission, can we agree on that at least? Maybe start at 4? Or have a different and cheaper price for 3 at least perhaps? I do agree with the poster who said that a 2 year old that is a week away from being three is free and one week later he isn't, is a bit of an unforgiving line in the sand.
One week you're 15 and can't drive the next week you are 16 and can, one week you are 17 and can't vote and next week you are 18 and can, one week you are 20 and can't drink alcohol the next week you are 21 and can. It's a part of life.

BigRedDad

If your kid is not 3 at the start of the trip, you do not need to purchase a ticket if they turn 3 during it. If your child is 3 at the start of the trip, you buy a ticket. If you don't, you are a thief. With the prices for tickets, this is probably enough for it to be grand theft (some counties it is only $250 for grand theft). Nothing like setting an example for your child to steal when they are just 3 years old.

Hockey89

If you're going to flame this dude, you better be sure that your hands are perfectly clean. That means following every single rule/law that there is. If you say that you do then you're full of feces.

And I don't agree with paying based on size as there are many people who are small/big for their age.
Very simple stuff kiddo... You are either three or not... Not hard...

Hockey89

I got it.

I am not sure you are following where this conversation is going.

If you wanted to save a few bucks and your kid doesn't look three and can pass for less does Disney even check? Go ahead, flame away, just a question for the future.
No, we get it.... You want to not pay for a 3 year old and game the system.... You are the reason society is sliding for sure.... Any other questions?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
My son turned 3 on March 30th. We went to WDW on April 7th. We did not buy him a ticket. I would NEVER pay hundreds of dollars for a 157 week old, when a 156 week old is free. If Disney doesn't want to offer actual "child" level prices, then this is the common sense offshoot.
Would you pay MSRP for a 2018 Chevy when a 2017 is thousands less? You would if you wanted the 2018 Chevy. If not, you walk away from the deal.

I guess I am a liar and a cheat and my son is going to grow up to be a criminal. Womp Womp.

If they ask you how old your son is, and he's 3, and you say 2, then yes. And if you get away with it at WDW, then yes again. As for your son, the growing up to be a criminal thing is still up in the air. But if he grows up watching you lie and cheat, what do you think he'll be? Womp womp.

Yes, I know this horse is dead. But it seems like you have to beat the horse one more time to get some people to see the real point.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
My son turned 3 on March 30th. We went to WDW on April 7th. We did not buy him a ticket. I would NEVER pay hundreds of dollars for a 157 week old, when a 156 week old is free. If Disney doesn't want to offer actual "child" level prices, then this is the common sense offshoot.

Love reading the responses in here. I guess I am a liar and a cheat and my son is going to grow up to be a criminal. Womp Womp.
images.jpeg

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
One week you're 15 and can't drive the next week you are 16 and can, one week you are 17 and can't vote and next week you are 18 and can, one week you are 20 and can't drink alcohol the next week you are 21 and can. It's a part of life.
Heaven forbid someone not 21 had a drink. That NEVER happens. Those rotten criminals.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
If your kid is not 3 at the start of the trip, you do not need to purchase a ticket if they turn 3 during it. If your child is 3 at the start of the trip, you buy a ticket. If you don't, you are a thief. With the prices for tickets, this is probably enough for it to be grand theft (some counties it is only $250 for grand theft). Nothing like setting an example for your child to steal when they are just 3 years old.
You’re a clown. An honest to goodness clown. I’m tempted to search out your real name and uncover what crimes against humanity you may have committed.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Would you pay MSRP for a 2018 Chevy when a 2017 is thousands less? You would if you wanted the 2018 Chevy. If not, you walk away from the deal.

If they ask you how old your son is, and he's 3, and you say 2, then yes. And if you get away with it at WDW, then yes again. As for your son, the growing up to be a criminal thing is still up in the air. But if he grows up watching you lie and cheat, what do you think he'll be? Womp womp.

Yes, I know this horse is dead. But it seems like you have to beat the horse one more time to get some people to see the real point.
Thanks for the helpful reminder of why you’re on my ignore list chief.

I wouldn’t pay MSRP for any vehicle because I haggle the price down. I bet you’re so honest you pay sticker price for everything. Otherwise. You’re a lowlife thief.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This thread seems to have ran its course. I'd remind you all to remain civil please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom