Adios Fast and Furious

Tonto

Fast and Furious is closing for good soon. This could be the biggest flop in Universal history. Especially considering the following that franchise had.
I took my family on Fast and Furious. Not only was it bad, it was a bit on the tacky & sleazy side. I know Universal isn't Disney, but it was even below their normal standards. Glad to see it go!

lebeau

People didn't show up like Universal expected apparently. Have you seen the "We miss you" ads? Time to cut costs. How long before they just close the gates again?*

*although there is this "While attendance in both locations is much lower than our typical summer levels, we are still doing better financially than if we were closed. And even more importantly, our guest satisfaction scores are at record highs."

ToTBellHop

According to...?
Universal...
7F55A05D-77E3-4574-AE4C-BB552914C09C.jpeg

celluloid

The difference is, guests will still be able to meet Barney and friends, Fast and Furious, nothing. Good riddance. Only sad for the employees onstage and back that this effects.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

People didn't show up like Universal expected apparently. Have you seen the "We miss you" ads? Time to cut costs. How long before they just close the gates again?*

*although there is this "While attendance in both locations is much lower than our typical summer levels, we are still doing better financially than if we were closed. And even more importantly, our guest satisfaction scores are at record highs."

Desperation is a stinky cologne. That ad reeks of it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom