Adding your own magical touch to the holidays

Rinx

Original Poster
Aside from a few ornaments on the tree and the Mickey shaped cookies I baked, I don't really have many Disney related holiday decorations so I incorporated my own "Hidden Mickey" into my living room. Can you spot it?

What kind of Disney decorations do you include in your holiday displays?

399447_10150547877731800_595156799_10896266_1485285008_n.jpg

Mickey2minnie1

I bought 3 strands of Mickey lights and wrapped them on my boys headboard and draped them along my daughters poster bed onenight to surprise them. They love it. I do not think I will be able to remove them, lol. They want them on until I go to bed. My daughter says it reminds her of the Osbourne lights. So cute!

mickeysshoes

Our Christms Tree is now 99% Disney and out of that 99%.....95% of it is Mickey Mouse. It has taken me 15 years to collect them all. We also have little things in other places also.

pixiesteno

probably 75 - 80 percent of our tree is disney decorations over the years. the last two years I have decorated the railings on our front porch with hidden mickeys made out of ornamental bulbs but this year the porch is getting a make-over and enclosed. So next year.... I will have 8 windows and the door to decorate and I should have an outlet too!! So that means that I will have to have a tree for the porch and all sorts of disney decorations. I should have perfected my mickey head made from copper and hopefully have it lit with small LED lighting. I am working on a smaller version to put on the RV awning. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom