Accident on Pirates

DoctorDisney

I mean...I'm not one to assume, and I JUST wrote an article pertaining to the "keep arms, feet, etc... inside" earlier today. But I just don't see how else this could have happened but to have hands in the water or trying to grab something on the close land. I mean...not that it happens to everyone that doesn't listen to the posted and often-repeated rule, but what is the point?

Seriously...what is the point of reaching out and touching....cement...or (GASP)...water?

Polydweller

Mike S

Your second statement is a bit harsh I think but I agree with the first. People should always try to post accurate info about everything and try to avoid conjecture.

People are still conjecturing about keeping hands and feet in the boats and may be right but at this point the most reliable info we have is that it isn't clear how the incident occurred.
I think it's pretty clear that's how it happened. Disney would have a serious problem on their hands if guests could get their fingers spontaneously chopped off while following all the safety instructions of keeping your hands and feet in the boat. I just don't see how it could've happened otherwise.

Mr Anderson

Having just been there two weeks ago I can tell you that I was surprised at how many boats they'd let pile up and bump into one another at the end of the ride. We were in bumper-to-bumper boat bashing before we reached the final scene with Captain Jack sitting in the treasure room.
This same thing happened on my last trip in September 2013. I do not remember that happening on our first trip in September 2011. Figured they would've quit doing that by now...

seascape

I feel bad for the man but I'm glad it was not a child and I'm mad at myself and no one else for not waiting till the story came out and was confirmed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom