Accepted!

DCL

Well.. I just got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday, for the Fall Season!! And... I got my first choice... hospitality! :sohappy:

LSUxStitch

Dreamflight4Eva said:
Well.. I just got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday, for the Fall Season!! And... I got my first choice... hospitality! :sohappy:

Congrats!!!!! Remember, the trip is what you make of it. Go crazy and LIVE IT UP!

DCL

LSUxStitch said:
Congrats!!!!! Remember, the trip is what you make of it. Go crazy and LIVE IT UP!

And live it up I shall! I've been wanting to do this for years. Working in Disney is going to be a dream come true for me!! :D

CrashNet

Dreamflight4Eva said:
Congrats on your acceptance Dreamflight4Eva! :D, and yes, welcome to the FALL CLUB. :lol: It just keeps getting bigger and bigger! We all have to meet up while we're down there and hang out. :)

What is your arrival date?

DCL

cac2889 said:
Congrats on your acceptance Dreamflight4Eva! :D, and yes, welcome to the FALL CLUB. :lol: It just keeps getting bigger and bigger! We all have to meet up while we're down there and hang out. :)

What is your arrival date?

:lol: I'm proud to be a member of the FALL CLUB! I would definitely love to meet up with all the accepted people here. I haven't picked my arrival date yet, but the 17th was open as of earlier this afternoon. I have to talk with my advisor at school before I can "officially" accept!

stitch82

yes, the distinguished members of the fall club must schedule a meet-up in august, however, let's wait til it gets closer to time...

CrashNet

stitch82 said:
yes, the distinguished members of the fall club must schedule a meet-up in august, however, let's wait til it gets closer to time...
Agreed...right now I need to get through the last couple weeks of this semester! :eek:

DCL

It's gonna be August before we know it! I'm really lookin forward to getting away from the cold weather for a few months. :sohappy:

stitch82

cac2889 said:
YES! I've got it bad! I have one more week of classes and a then a week of exams. I'm about to EXPLODE! :lol:

2 weeks of class left, but that means 2 presentations, 3 projects, 2 papers, 1 staged reading, and then it's exam week....with 4 exams. ahhh!! :brick:

then, it gets worse...summer session! :dazzle:

ColorMyWorld

cac2889 said:
YES! I've got it bad! I have one more week of classes and a then a week of exams. I'm about to EXPLODE! :lol:

Same here...I usually love school...but I just want classes to be OVER! One week, then a week of exams.

One month and 7 days till Disney...not that I'm counting...

Jessica

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom