Accepted!

CrashNet

stitch82 said:
hey i just got my acceptance for fall '05 in operations...august 17 - january 3. i really wish i could have done fall advantage though...the more time at wdw the better!
Well I'll be sure to let you know if I get accepted, as I applied for the Fall '05 as well. I should find out this week!

se8472, I emailed them as you suggested, and sure enough, they made a mistake and entered the wrong address into the computer. Hopefully everything will be sorted out.

DCL

I just interviewed yesterday for Fall 05.. and I'm hoping for Hospitality! Good luck to everyone who's waiting to hear... and congrats to everyone who has already been accepted!! Hopefully i'll be joining your ranks in a few weeks!

CrashNet

Funny how everything happens at once. I just got a call from the recruiting office to apologize for the error and let me know they were sending, yes, my OFFER packet tomorrow. :D

I got accepted! :sohappy: All I want to know now is what type of position I was offered. Believe it or not, they said it would take at most TWO weeks to get to me. WOW. What a long time. Oh well, its definetly worth the wait. :)

stitch82

congrats!

cac2889 said:
Funny how everything happens at once. I just got a call from the recruiting office to apologize for the error and let me know they were sending, yes, my OFFER packet tomorrow. :D

I got accepted! :sohappy: All I want to know now is what type of position I was offered. Believe it or not, they said it would take at most TWO weeks to get to me. WOW. What a long time. Oh well, its definetly worth the wait. :)

yay for you!! what were your top three positions?

CrashNet

stitch82 said:
yay for you!! what were your top three positions?
Operations, Merchandise, and Hospitality in that order. I'm going to assume operations was your number one choice, right?

stitch82

go operations

cac2889 said:
Operations, Merchandise, and Hospitality in that order. I'm going to assume operations was your number one choice, right?

yeah, definately. i'd love to work in attractions, but we'll see. i will do whatever they tell me to. i'm just gonna be happy to be there! :sohappy:

we had a meeting tonight on campus with all the students that were extended an offer so far, and it seemed like most people got their first choice, and only 2 got to the second choice. no one got third, so i guess that's a good sign?

CrashNet

stitch82 said:
yeah, definately. i'd love to work in attractions, but we'll see. i will do whatever they tell me to. i'm just gonna be happy to be there! :sohappy:

we had a meeting tonight on campus with all the students that were extended an offer so far, and it seemed like most people got their first choice, and only 2 got to the second choice. no one got third, so i guess that's a good sign?
Oh thats cool. That gives me hope that my 1 or 2 will be chosen. Just curious...did one of the campus reps setup the meeting at your school?

stitch82

cac2889 said:
Oh thats cool. That gives me hope that my 1 or 2 will be chosen. Just curious...did one of the campus reps setup the meeting at your school?

yeah...he's active into the wdwcp still, is planning on going back. the campus reps here are trying to get more people every semester, so they are really into recruitment & everything.

CrashNet

stitch82 said:
hooray for operations! what's your start date?
Well I did the acceptance form last night and selected August 15th. It was the earliest date available, and I figured it would be better to get down there earlier rather than towards the end of the month.

When is your arrival date?

stitch82

cac2889 said:
Well I did the acceptance form last night and selected August 15th. It was the earliest date available, and I figured it would be better to get down there earlier rather than towards the end of the month.

When is your arrival date?

august 17...that was the earliest option available when i filled out my acceptance.

LSUxStitch

All of you guys make me sad :( I enjoyed my program so much while there. I wish I was in yall's position right now, I remember the nervousness, being anxious, excited, and pretty much every feeling you guys have right now. I just hope that your trip is as exciting and packed with as much fun as mine was. Oh and prepare to be even more of a disney person after leaving the program. I got so much to talk about I cant type it all here because it will take forever. If you guys ever want to talk to me about anything or worries or questions or just Disney hit me up on AIM or on email GeauxTooTie@gmail.com

stitch82

thanks lsuxstitch...i'm sure we'll all have a lot of questions, and it's great to know who to go to for the answers. you'll just have to come visit! :)

LSUxStitch

HAHA, I visit disney about every 4 months since I have left Aug. 8th 2003. I always have a place to stay since one of my roomies stayed there and lives in an apartment complex right across from Chatham Square.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom