Role: Hospitality
Program: Fall Advantage
Dates: May 19th-Jan 5th
Smoke: No
Drink: no
AIM: Antireburto
e-mail: mdemop@mikedemo.com

MKCP 1985

That is great news - the CP was awesome for me and the friends I made that summer. You won't have any problem finding its naysayers, but you get out of it what you put into it, and don't expect to get a job running the company or making more money than it will cost you to live and have fun on a week to week basis. But I'm sure they told you all of that, right?

So you are 19 and don't smoke or drink, eh? Well, the CP can fix that for you! :lol: j/k? :lookaroun

wbboy29

That's fantastic y'all. Congratulations to all 3 of you. I started out with the company on the CP almost 3 years ago, and I still work for the company today (and I love it). As was mentioned before, you'll get out what you put in, definetly do not expect to make any money what-so-ever, and any money you do make will be spent before you get your next paycheck. But everyone is in the same boat, so you'll find very creative things to do for free. And please get out of your apt's. I new people who never did anything after work. They never went to the parks, they never went to the beach, they barelly went to the pool. And they were miserable. And one last thing, and this is the MOST IMPORTANT.........ready.........make friends with the cp's who have cars :lol: trust me, that one is the most important, trust me. HAVE FUN!!!!!! And if a guest ever asks you what Epcot stands for.....Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday. :p

CrashNet

wbboy29 said:
That's fantastic y'all. Congratulations to all 3 of you. I started out with the company on the CP almost 3 years ago, and I still work for the company today (and I love it).

Where do you work now wbboy29? And congrats to everyone. I still have yet to find out if I have been accepted, so wish me luck! Going on week four now (week three ended yesterday). :hammer: :lol:

se8472

cac2889 said:
Where do you work now wbboy29? And congrats to everyone. I still have yet to find out if I have been accepted, so wish me luck! Going on week four now (week three ended yesterday). :hammer: :lol:

You might want to send your rep a e-mail soon, these things don't usually take that long. I know that the 2 times I interviewed I recived word within a week.

CrashNet

se8472 said:
You might want to send your rep a e-mail soon, these things don't usually take that long. I know that the 2 times I interviewed I recived word within a week.
Well there was a problem with my online application (something didn't go through) so they overnighted a new application to me, I filled it out, and then overnighted it back to them. Even with that though, I still didn't really expect it to be too much of a delay. The website said if after four weeks you have received no reponse to email them. Should I wait or just email now?

Halfling418

AWESOME-NESS!

My sister did it, and I have planed on it for years. The best experience of your life.
I got accepted for this semester (spring advantage) but I had to turn it down due to some classes I really really needed to get out of the way, and some schedule conflicts in the summer.

I'm going to do it next spring though.

Go to the parks, and *gasp* get a season pass to Universal/IoA. Take trips to places like Miami or Daytona. Have an AMAZING time.

Oh, and I LOVE the fact you don't drink or smoke. Kudos; I don't either, and it can get annoying when people don't comprehend that. Always remember to be yourself.

wbboy29

cac2889 said:

I have been working in Entertainment for the past 2 years, and I love it.

se8472

cac2889 said:
Well there was a problem with my online application (something didn't go through) so they overnighted a new application to me, I filled it out, and then overnighted it back to them. Even with that though, I still didn't really expect it to be too much of a delay. The website said if after four weeks you have received no reponse to email them. Should I wait or just email now?

You might want to, it never hurts to try.

stitch82

me too!

hey i just got my acceptance for fall '05 in operations...august 17 - january 3. i really wish i could have done fall advantage though...the more time at wdw the better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom