ABC Theater and Rock n Roller Coaster Update

disneydata

Original Poster
There are now walls up around the ABC Theater getting ready for the new production. I have pics and I'm loading them off my camera right now.

On the other side, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster's refurb seems to be taking longer than expected and the Cast Members are now telling guests the ride will be open in mid October. Nothing there is official, just what the Cast are telling the Guests.

The pics will be up shortly.

disneydata

Original Poster
Here's the pics. Side:

DSC_0521.JPG

Front:

DSC_0526.JPG

Not really much to see, just a bunch of walls with signs!

EPCOT_1138

Thanks for the update.

Gosh, how many places are down for refurb now? They got walls around Mickey Avenue, walls around the ABC Theater, walls around the hat (are they still there?), Rock n' Rollercoaster is closed, and I think there's still walls around the new Star Wars stage. It's like construction central!

jt04

Nobody builds better construction walls than Disney. The more the better if you ask me. PROGRESS :sohappy:

mickeysaver

Oh Jesus! I swear, they had better get RnR fixed up before 10/31 or else I am gonna have one ticked off honey. I hate to make this sort of a post, but dang it, RnR is WDW to this woman. lol Maggie

DisneyBuffinDE

Any idea when ARA refurb date may be updated? (if what the CMs are saying is true.):shrug: That really stinks we are really looking forward to going on it but we will be in MGM on Saturday Oct 6th. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom