ABC Commissary to begin accepting reservations for dinner

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Our user satisfaction ratings for ABC Commissary are at 77%, significantly below average for WDW (1,253 surveys past 12 months).

I'm not sure what problem this move is trying to address. A lack of sit-down options in the park?

A lack of infrastructure in a park 1/3 the size of the others that they’ve slapped a hyped addition onto - while taking things off line to do it?

Just a guess?

Last edited:

Bartledvd

Looking at the Disney website this will not be a QS in the evening. ( edit Disney has changed the info and says it is still QS credit in the evening)

I can not believe anyone will use table service credits on the current menu as it is mediocre counter service at best.

Last edited:

slappy magoo

Our user satisfaction ratings for ABC Commissary are at 77%, significantly below average for WDW (1,253 surveys past 12 months).

I'm not sure what problem this move is trying to address. A lack of sit-down options in the park?
How much detail is there in the ratings? Is it all straight up and down Yea or Nay? Or is there feedback as to why the approval's so low?

The one experience I've had there in the past 10 years...it was OK, not a superlative dining experience even by QS standards, but edible. I don't think I could recommend it beyond if it's that or go hungry, but I also wouldn't tell people to stay away.

Disney Loving Swede

Looking at the Disney website this will not be a QS in the evening.

I can not believe anyone will use table service credits on the current menu as it is mediocre counter service at best.

Between this and nothing in Galaxy's Edge being on the dining plan, Disney really does not want me eating at Hollywood Studios....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom