ABC Commissary to begin accepting reservations for dinner

flynnibus

Premium Member
To me this is just Disney making it so their normal reservation system 'looks better' at DHS with more options.

Its like FP... the attraction didn't need it.. but you don't want the attraction excluded from the view of those being lead through the FP/MDE model. This looks to be the same for dining...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The only "quick service" at DHS worth eating is from Baseline. Even the TS restaurants are tired and old...and I love me some 50's Prime Time

donaldtoo

Making reservations for a gray patty...is this some kinda’ joke...?!?!?! :cyclops::bored:🤦

Edit:
Never mind...
“Try the gray/grey stuff, it’s delicious!” :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Looking at the Disney website this will not be a QS in the evening.

I can not believe anyone will use table service credits on the current menu as it is mediocre counter service at best.

People will...because they apparently are expecting influx that will completely overun their services - hence this move.

People are just completely addicted to their disney opiod in this era...bubble gone mad. They will pay full price upfront for dining credits at hyper retail pricing and then blow them here...sadly - they really will.

JIMINYCR

People will...because they apparently are expecting influx that will completely overun their services - hence this move.

People are just completely addicted to their disney opiod in this era...bubble gone mad. They will pay full price upfront for dining credits at hyper retail pricing and then blow them here...sadly - they really will.
Just look at the frustrated people now who wander around looking for an opening/ place to eat. After searching and having no luck, they resign themselves to the fact that anything will do. With growing crowds, Its just going to compound the problem and ABC no matter whats on the menu, will have diners. You can only survive on snack cart items for so long.

Jon81uk

This doesn't seem like a bad thing, delivering the food to the table should mean it is better quality fresher food compared to the regular quick service. Given that Be Our Guest and D-Lux burgers already operate this way where you order at a counter and the food is brought over I can't see why it would be confusing. Its a nice option for those who don't want to pay for table service but want slightly better food than the regular quick service stuff.

Bartledvd

This doesn't seem like a bad thing, delivering the food to the table should mean it is better quality fresher food compared to the regular quick service. Given that Be Our Guest and D-Lux burgers already operate this way where you order at a counter and the food is brought over I can't see why it would be confusing. Its a nice option for those who don't want to pay for table service but want slightly better food than the regular quick service stuff.
This is table service if you are on DDP and you can not use quick service credits like at BOG ( breakfast/lunch )and D-luxe burger, Not to mention abc quality is nothing like D-luxe. ( Disney updated the website now shows as QS for dinner)

Last edited:

Jon81uk

This is table service if you are on DDP and you can not use quick service credits like at BOG ( breakfast/lunch )and D-luxe burger, Not to mention abc quality is nothing like D-luxe.

Are you sure its table service credit? The prices do not reflect that, Its been order at the counter and food delivered to the table (same as D-Lux) for about three years, its only adding reservations that is changing.

I was just answering statements that some may find it confusing, but if you order at the counter but are told the food is coming to the table I can't see what is the confusing about it.

Bartledvd

Are you sure its table service credit? The prices do not reflect that, Its been order at the counter and food delivered to the table (same as D-Lux) for about three years, its only adding reservations that is changing.

I was just answering statements that some may find it confusing, but if you order at the counter but are told the food is coming to the table I can't see what is the confusing about it.
Yeah if you look on disney’s official dining site has it listed as only standard or deluxe dining plan accepted for dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom