Aaron Hernandez... Arrested

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
Well, looks like my Pats won't be going far in the playoffs...

Hernandez was arrested this morning in relation to a homicide case that occurred less than a mile from his house. Details to be released later after his arraignment later this afternoon.

Nemo14

We knew this was probably coming, but the Pats are a good team, and the potential loss of Hernandez (and Gronk) doesn't mean the season is over.

NYwdwfan

I hate the Patriots more than, well, most things - but something like this is always hard to watch.

On a lighter note - Bill has probably been perfecting his Jedi mind tricks and will have Tebow at tight end by the end of the week.

Zman-ks

I hate the Patriots more than, well, most things - but something like this is always hard to watch.
75.gif

On a lighter note - Bill has probably been perfecting his Jedi mind tricks and will have Tebow at tight end by the end of the week.

:(

rsoxguy

The similarities between us are eerily numerous. It's almost as though we're both transfixed by the living dead or something.

PUSH

Patriots released him, too now. No more Hernandez for the Patriots unless they resign him after this whole thing is over.

Patriots are very short on receivers now.

CtDisneyGuy33

If you have the World at its knees with a pro athlete job, big bucks and mid 20s, how in the WORLD do you get caught up in something like this?

I forsee Randy Moss making a return appearance. I think Ben Coates is still a free agent

PUSH

He's officially being charged with murder. I don't think he'll be making an NFL appearance for a while...

PUSH

He's charged with unlawful possession of firearm and possession of large capacity firearm, in addition to the murder charge which has already been established. He's being held without bail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom