Aaron Hernandez... Arrested

Nemo14

Possibly the people who stood outside the courtroom cheering for him are the ones who bought his jerseys. They'll probably keep them.

PUSH

Gronk is just a bigger name, and had one great season. Hernandez was a huge part of the offense. He was kind of the number 2 receiver in a way.

And when I buy a jersey, I take things into consideration.
- Do I like this player more than the average player?
- Is he a starter?
- Will he be on the team for years to come?

The last one is huge for me. I'm not dropping $100 for a player who is going to be off the team in a couple years. This is the reason I only own an Aaron Rodgers jersey, and I got it for $30. Coupons are amazing! :)

PUSH

When he was being drafted, teams had him as a 1st or 2nd round talent, but he ended up falling to the 4th round because of character issues. The Patriots knew he wasn't a "clean" guy when they drafted him. It still is a shame, though. Such talent.

PUSH

Welker- out
Gronkowski- Probably will miss a significant part of the season
Lloyd- out
Hernandez- out
Woodhead- out

I wouldn't be surprised if they bring a guy or two in buy the start of the preseason. Regardless, Brady gives them a chance to win. Dolphins are the only real threat to the Patriots, but I still don't see it happening this year.

Nemo14

Welker- out
Gronkowski- Probably will miss a significant part of the season
Lloyd- out
Hernandez- out
Woodhead- out

I wouldn't be surprised if they bring a guy or two in buy the start of the preseason. Regardless, Brady gives them a chance to win. Dolphins are the only real threat to the Patriots, but I still don't see it happening this year.

The Dolphins look interesting this year for sure.

PUSH

And the Jets always look interesting.
laugh2.gif

luv

I don't follow football, but I do think the Patriot management people have done the right thing by firing the killer and by allowing people to swap out his jersey.

Glad to hear they don't want to be associated with him. More teams should behave this way. All teams, IMO.

If your players are punk criminals, rapists or killers, get rid of them.

PUSH

I don't follow football, but I do think the Patriot management people have done the right thing by firing the killer and by allowing people to swap out his jersey.

Glad to hear they don't want to be associated with him. More teams should behave this way. All teams, IMO.

If your players are punk criminals, rapists or killers, get rid of them.

Nearly every team has players who have been in jail or arrested at one point. Just not all of them have murderers (not that he's been proven guilty yet, although at this point it's hard to say he's innocent).

PUSH

Okay, I just had to share this. You know how the Patriots were offering to exchange Hernandez jerseys? Well, if you have one, you might want to keep it.

People have been selling their Aaron Hernandez jerseys on eBay. One man sold his for $289. Now a normal replica jersey typically costs around or a little over $100. That's a great profit. And another jersey is going for $1,200! Really? That's insane.

Here's a link for further info, but I pretty much summed up the highlights. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...hernandez-jerseys-popular-on-secondary-market

Nemo14

Okay, I just had to share this. You know how the Patriots were offering to exchange Hernandez jerseys? Well, if you have one, you might want to keep it.

People have been selling their Aaron Hernandez jerseys on eBay. One man sold his for $289. Now a normal replica jersey typically costs around or a little over $100. That's a great profit. And another jersey is going for $1,200! Really? That's insane.

Here's a link for further info, but I pretty much summed up the highlights. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...hernandez-jerseys-popular-on-secondary-market

One man's reaction to this insanity:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--v...ng-of-aaron-hernandez-s-jersey-003126864.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom