AAA Vacation Deals - Fact or Fiction???

goofykt

Ok folks...I did a search before I started this thread, so please don't chew my face off if there's been a similar thread before in the entire history of the WDWMAGIC universe!!! If so...I claim ignorance b/c I'm new here...please be gentle and provide said link! :D

I've heard by word-of-mouth that you can get really awesome Disney Vacation Packages through AAA.

1) Is this true (or an urban myth...grrr)
2) Please give me a guesstimate of how much you've saved through AAA...no need to whip out the checkbook register or old DVP confirmations. (i.e. "Well Bob, I saved $600 on my vacation by using AAA!")

I just want to make sure the deals are as earth-shattering as I've been told before I fork over $50 in dues. Can you get awesome vacation packages exclusively through AAA, or are they the same deals everyone else offers?

Thanks in advance! :animwink:

disney4life2008

Hi there, We definitely do all things Disney including Disneyland, the Disney cruises and Adventures by Disney. You will find Disneyland interesting in that it is similar to World but yet different, almost a very strong case of deja vu. It was very cool for me although several of the attractions I wanted to see were closed at the time I went. Belle

How will Disneyland be in May? Do you guys check AAA discounts as well?

Upvote 0

goofykt

Original Poster
Thanks for all the advice! - I think I'm going to forgo the AAA membership. We don't travel all that much (and if we do, we stay with family), so we'd only be getting it for the Disney perks (which don't sound like much).

Instead, I just sent an email to Kingdom Konsultants because they seem really helpful, and from what I've seen on the boards everyone that's used them has been really happy about it!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

As previously mentioned we can do only room only discounts for AAA members, any AAA package offers MUST Be booked through a AAA agent. Even Disney themselves cant book these. Belle

Upvote 0

redfive13

I have used AAA for my last 6 trips to WDW and DL. I've only had 1 bad expierence with someone not being well versed with Disney-deals. I'm usually pretty upfront with them about where I want to stay and when.

I love the Diamond parking that you get when you book through AAA, it gets you right up to the front of the parking lots!! It's great (if you drive or rent a car for your stay)!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom