AAA Chicago, Disney Dream Vacation Targets Mouseketeering Cubs Fans

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
AAA Chicago, Disney Dream Vacation Targets Mouseketeering Cubs Fans

AAA Chicago is betting that a host of loyal Chicago Cubs fans will trade in their team baseball caps for a set of mouse ears for a 3rd year this December. Dubbed the Walt Disney World Dream Vacation for Cubs Players & Fans, AAA Travel, the official travel arm of AAA Chicago, will feature this exclusive event from December 8-12 in Orlando, Fla.

Access to this Cubs-Disney excursion must be secured through AAA Chicago in advance, as admission will not be sold during the event. Partakers receive five days and four nights filled with private events and receptions featuring several past and present Cubs team members including Hall of Famers Ernie "Mr. Cub" Banks, Billy Williams and current Cubs Michael Barrett, Aramis Ramirez, Ryan Dempster and many more.

The 2006 Disney-Cubs Dream Vacation experience includes park admissions and choice accommodations. Admission to the sporting events and dining receptions where fans can freely interact with past and present Cub team members is exclusive to this package and must be secured in advance in order to attend.

To reserve your tickets for this magical Cubs-Disney experience provided by AAA, contact AAA Travel at (866) 4AAA-CUBS / (866) 422-2282

tink81

This is such a successful event for AAA Chicago, you would think more clubs would cath on and offer these kinds of exclusive packages for their sports teams...

Bravesfn1

billybluenose said:
Note: the Cubs dream vacation does not involve watching the team play.

-Billy

This is really the only thing Cubs fans have to look forward to this year. The team is just to painful to watch! A trip to WDW is the only thing to cure the Cub fans blues.

Braves323

Why dont the Braves do this? They could tie it into Spring Training at the Wide World of Sports. The whole team is already there from mid-February thru March. Despite their current record, there are still some Braves fans out there.:hammer:

Remember Fulton County Stadium in the '80s?

Braves323 said:
Why dont the Braves do this? They could tie it into Spring Training at the Wide World of Sports. The whole team is already there from mid-February thru March. Despite their current record, there are still some Braves fans out there.:hammer:

Cubs fans are Cubs fans even when they don't win.

(LETS GO METS!!!)

-Billy

DemoBri1

I was down there last year, but not on the trip. Being a die-hard Sox fan I couldn't resist wearing all the silver and black apparel I could get my hands on.

I was shocked to see that I ran into more White Sox fans than Cubs fans. Could it be that we had some converts?

It would be nice if the White Sox took a cue and did something like this for their fans.

FanofDinsey1981

DemoBri1 said:
It would be nice if the White Sox took a cue and did something like this for their fans.

I too am a ChiSox fan (and season ticket holder), and I think this would be something our marketing dept. would love to do. They do a great job with several events, and I would be FIRST in line if they did this for sox fans.

I told my husband about this. he is a cubs fan and said it sounded interesting to him, despite the fact he is not a huge disney fan like I am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom