A Whole New World of Huggles

robynchic

nibblesandbits said:
ah...I remember when I was trying to impress a boy...man did those days end quick! :lol:
Well, you must have read that gushing I was doing earlier today. He's the sweetest guy, and this'll be the first time he SEES my room. We've been dating for a week, so...it's still in the "gotta impress!" phase.

I don't know if you read a previous post of mine...
I'll definitely keep you guys updated on what's going on with Kerry and me- it's one of those strange kinds of dating where you want to take it slow, so you're not declaring relationship status yet, but you both know it's going to become that. We've already discussed that after I graduate, since I want to move to Orlando, that while looking into Ph.D. programs, he found some in Florida. We've also already discussed the far-off possibility of marriage (and oddly, I wasn't creeped out about it- I kind of...dare I say it...LIKED the idea!)

So here's my question- has anyone else dated someone and it started off like this? How did it end up? (I'd hate to jump to conclusions and say he's The One, but this feels...different than the other relationships I've been in.)

I've fallen hard for this guy...I admit it!

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
Yep...we're getting married this July 29 in Jamaica. (On the beach! :D ) Then we're having a reception back at home in August.

Sounds lovely! :) Is it just the two of you - or are you having your friends and family?

(I just planned a wedding in Negril for a couple... it turned out gorgeous! They got married by a waterfall... it was lovely!)

robynchic

jesserin said:
we can tell... :sohappy:

aw...don't get on my case about it...:eek:

But I promise- as soon as I can get a picture of the two of us together, I'll post a link to it! Oh, and I'll rush onto here the minute we become boyfriend/girlfriend!

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
Sounds lovely! :) Is it just the two of you - or are you having your friends and family?

(I just planned a wedding in Negril for a couple... it turned out gorgeous! They got married by a waterfall... it was lovely!)
Nope, it's not just the two of us...both of our families will be there. (We both have extremely small families. He's got his mom, dad, and brother, and I have my mom, dad, brother, and 85 year old grandma). Plus we have our wedding party, which is very small...I only have 2 bridesmaids. Also, a few of my parents friends (and possibly my hairstylist) are going as well. In all it's about 30 people. (1/6 of the plane down there is for my wedding!)

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Nope, it's not just the two of us...both of our families will be there. (We both have extremely small families. He's got his mom, dad, and brother, and I have my mom, dad, brother, and 85 year old grandma). Plus we have our wedding party, which is very small...I only have 2 bridesmaids. Also, a few of my parents friends (and possibly my hairstylist) are going as well. In all it's about 30 people. (1/6 of the plane down there is for my wedding!)

:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

robynchic said:

But I promise- as soon as I can get a picture of the two of us together, I'll post a link to it! Oh, and I'll rush onto here the minute we become boyfriend/girlfriend!
Hey...that really sounds great! I loved all those "What's going on" feelings when my fiance and I first met. My advice is to enjoy them while they last. They really are wonderful. (And when you've been going out for 3 years, you kinda miss them...however, that doesn't mean that what happens after 3 years is bad...I wouldn't trade where I am in my relationship for the world.)

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:

that is going to be beautiful... i can't wait to see pics!

so, i know you just got back and all... but when are you mini-mooning in WDW? ;)

jesserin

robynchic said:

I'm not on your case!!! - that was the excited hands :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
Can't leave without the hairstylist...:rolleyes:
Well...actually she's a family friend too. She'd probably be going even if she weren't my hairstylist. The only reason why she may not be able to go is that she just had twins so now she has 4 kids and money is tight with that many kids!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom