A Whole New World of Huggles

speck76

tigsmom said:
There are other words to describe you besides funny, thats all... all of them good.
21511152451.gif

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
Maybe he just needs a huggle?
Eh...no :lookaroun

I don't like how he treated Lilo and Tito like crap, for doing stuff that wasn't entirely their fault. They're dogs, they're still very young, and they live indoors, and I would think someone with my dad's age and "experience" would know better. But it seems every little disaster the dogs create comes as a surprise to him.

*shrugs*

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
Eh...no :lookaroun

I don't like how he treated Lilo and Tito like crap, for doing stuff that wasn't entirely their fault. They're dogs, they're still very young, and they live indoors, and I would think someone with my dad's age and "experience" would know better. But it seems every little disaster the dogs create comes as a surprise to him.

*shrugs*

Maybe he is not enamored with them? :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
Maybe he is not enamored with them? :lookaroun
He likes dogs...but he says his patience is running low with Lilo and Tito leaving messes and chewing up on things. He goes back to the excuse of "Lally was never like this." Maybe Lally wasn't this bad, but she was just a fluke then because she had her moments.

I dunno...and then we had a shouting match and he was telling me to show him respect...I basically told him if he wanted respect, to show me respect because I wasn't an animal. He wouldn't even let me get dressed without yelling at me. My mom just laughed because we are too much alike (my dad and I). *shrugs*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom