A very silly website

sleepybear

I'm thinking about changing the reservation for our upcoming trip from Grand Floridian to Beach Club. While Googling photos of the resort, I found this website that is unintentionally hilarious. I figured some of you would get a kick out of reading the hotel descriptions, which sound like they were translated from English into Swedish and then back to English -- badly.

http://www.disneyhotelslist.com/tag/beach-club-villas

My favorite is how Stormalong Bay is described as "an all-embracing family-oriented baptize park."

davictim

Let's not forget this nugget of information:

"The abyssal attraction of the Eastern Seaboard comes animate with architectonics that appearance intricate board accents and a bendable delicate blush palette."

Strange...I never knew that I wanted to see "bendable delicate blush palettes" until I read this...

Too funny:lol:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Amenities & Services

Services & amenities at Disney’s Beach Club Villas, a Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, affection Internet access, massage, bloom club, spa, affair facilities, laundry facilities/services and Pack ‘n Play playards aloft request.
Now that I want to try! I guess it also explains the need for affair facilities. :lol:

Upvote 0

brkgnews

The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort action archetypal alfresco diversions in the affection of Walt Disney World Resort. Rates for this Disney Resort alpha at $43 added tax per night, depending on season, dates and occupancy.

Upvote 0

brkgnews

Campsite Guests with pet privileges may yield their dogs to play in the off-leash Waggin’ Trails Dog Park, adore a array of on-leash pet walks and amusement them to day or brief abode affliction while their bodies appointment the Affair Parks, Baptize Parks or added destinations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.

Upvote 0

brkgnews

Benefits of blockage at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort include:
* Added time, or Extra Magic Hours, at baddest Walt Disney World Affair Parks
:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

My favorite line so far is this:

Transportation at Disney’s Beach Club Villas is adulatory :ROFLOL:

I guess I missed this during all of my stays. :shrug:

This site is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My favorite line so far is this:

Transportation at Disney’s Beach Club Villas is adulatory :ROFLOL:

I guess I missed this during all of my stays. :shrug:

This site is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
I wasn't suppose to share this but there is the concept art for the next Disney buses.:lol:

2a112a90b597032f6c9d90b588fff263.jpg

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

This is awesome! Is your Abreast adultory?:ROFLOL:

The Abreast resort is actually the Contemporary Resort.

Transportation at Disney’s Abreast Resort is adulatory for Resort auberge Guests

Upvote 0

mickey&me

A great quote from the Moderates page

Guest apartment are accessible with 2 double-size beds or one baron admeasurement bed—options cover accepted view, baptize appearance or adopted location. Apartment beddy-bye up to 4 Guests.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom