A Vacation to Die For!

Darwin

Jiminy: The killer must have killed them all. :veryconfu That means....*gasp!* you must be the killer. I should have stayed home with Mr. Geppetto and Figaro.

brisem

Darwin said:
Jiminy: The killer must have killed them all. :veryconfu That means....*gasp!* you must be the killer. I should have stayed home with Mr. Geppetto and Figaro.
Sully: Is that your nose that growing , Jiminy?

Darwin

brisem said:
Sully: Is that your nose that growing , Jiminy?

:lol:LOL:lol: Jiminy: That's Pinnoch's nose that grows, and mind you that it hasn't grow since Genie impersonated him in his appearance in Alladin.
I haven't heard from Xanatos. Are the detectives questioning him?

magicfan

Darwin said:
:lol:LOL:lol: Jiminy: That's Pinnoch's nose that grows, and mind you that it hasn't grow since Genie impersonated him in his appearance in Alladin.

Genie: "And what a great impersonation it was!"

Number_6

Darwin said:
I haven't heard from Xanatos. Are the detectives questioning him?

Xanatos: "I've been questioned by detectives before for crimes I didn't commit. One of them is a friend of the Gargoyles, so of course she was biased against me. I'm a businessman, not a criminal."

brisem

Number_6 said:
Xanatos: "Well, I'm always willing to cooperate with the police. I've got nothing to hide."

As Mushu said--a noble statement or is it a statement to to keep us from acusing you?

Number_6

brisem said:
As Mushu said--a noble statement or is it a statement to to keep us from acusing you?

Xanatos: "If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that no matter how much proof you have of your innocence, there are always those that will still think you are guilty just because of who you are."

pluto77

Prince John: Are we almost through here? I've got to get back, I left Sir Hiss in charge of the forest. :eek: Who knows what could be going on my in my absence.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom