A Vacation to Die For!

Number_6

nighttimewisher said:
Mushu: Slow down there! Am I being acussed here!? Dont make me singe nobody to prove a point

Xanatos: "You know, threatening people is no way to get people to believe that you didn't commit an act of violence."

pluto77

dreamteacher said:
gy: But Scoge does not have black hair I or does he?
Prince John: He could have been wearing a disguise. That criminal Robin Hood is always trying to fool the police with his disguises. But we'll get him yet!

brisem

nighttimewisher said:
Mushu: Slow down there! Am I being acussed here!? Dont make me singe nobody to prove a point

Sully: You look like somebody I know....Randall and I didn't trust him.

HoW

Original Poster
Can't Buy Me Love

Oogie Boogie: Scrooge?!?! Hah! I ain't seen ole' moneybags in quite some time. Hmmm, maybe I shoulda put him on my payroll.

Sally: Hurry, Mayor, we must find Scrooge.

Scrooge's Room

Mayor: The door is locked from the inside, what ever shall we do!

Sally: Here, here, I have a key.

Mayor: Another murder! Oh, I wish Jack were here.

Sally: Oh, poor Mr. McDuck. Being murdered on top of a pile of his own money.

Mayor: Oh, my!

Sally: Don't worry, Mayor. The murderer left some claw marks over here on some of the coins. Hopefully Jack's detectives will get to the bottom of this quickly!

((OOC: While Scrooge never posted, he was brought to me as a victim before I could find out why the player was not posting, so the murder will stand. Detectives, remember that from here on out when you PM me about a murderer, you have to let me know which murder(s) you are arresting them for. Good luck!))

HoW

Original Poster
False Arrest!

An arrest has been made for the murder of Scrooge McDuck. Unfortunately, it was not the murderer. The accused has been released, their false arrest will not be made public until the end of the game. Players now have a choice of replacing the detective who made the false arrest, or continuing play as is. I would appreciate it if everyone could PM me their vote (replace or continue with current detective) by this evening so that if changes need be made, they can be done swiftly to avoid disruption. Good luck to those of you still left!

LilDucky

HoW said:
((OOC: While Scrooge never posted, he was brought to me as a victim before I could find out why the player was not posting, so the murder will stand. Detectives, remember that from here on out when you PM me about a murderer, you have to let me know which murder(s) you are arresting them for. Good luck!))[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sorry.... I was just sitting back watching the game :eek:

I didnt forget or anything :eek:

HoW

Original Poster
From all the votes I got last night, it looks like you have decided to keep the game as is. So, let's keep it going!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom