A Vacation to Die For!

brisem

Sully: Nice to see everyone can out from the doors they've been hiding behind. Maybe now we can see the guilty party.

HoW

Original Poster
OOC: I'm sorry I've been away again, still tied up in teh situation with my mother. However, there were no arrest attempts over the weekend, so it looks like the murderers still have run of the place! Good luck to those of you still alive!

HoW

Original Poster
Genie in a Bottle

Sally: The Genie was just found dead.

Mayor: What horrible news!?!? What happened?

Sally: No one seems to know how it happened. The room was locked from the inside, and his bottle had been corked! However, a stray purple hair was found on the cork.

Mayor: Oh my, oh dear. Is there anything to do?!?!

Oogie Boogie: Well, floding is always an option. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Sally: Never! You'e always been all bluff and bluster Oogie, and your game is almost up!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Number_6 said:
Xanatos: "Purple hair, huh?" *Looks at Sully* "Interesting..."

Piglet thought the same thing but was too afraid to say anything for fear of being next.

Piglet: Oh, d-d-d-dear!

*goes back to hiding under a chair*

Darwin

*Jiminy jumping up and down* Jiminy: It was Sully! Sorry my Pixar brother, but I've seen your simulation videos. DETECTIVES! Get him before he take down another one! *Jiminy whistles for the detectives*

brisem

Darwin said:
*Jiminy jumping up and down* Jiminy: It was Sully! Sorry my Pixar brother, but I've seen your simulation videos. DETECTIVES! Get him before he take down another one! *Jiminy whistles for the detectives*
Sully: I'm being set up>

HoW

Original Poster
Know When to Fold 'Em

Sally: Mayor,... Mayor! One of the murderers has been found!

Mayor: Thank heavens!

Sally: One of the detectives arrested Xanatos for the murder of Stitch, the detective also had a gut feeling that Xanatos was responsible for poor little Shock as well.

Mayor: Wonderful! Was there any evidence found?

Sally: Plenty. A gift basket of tropical fruit in Zanatos' room was only missing it's pineapple, the rest had been untouched. As well, in his stash of weaponry, rope identical to the rope used to bind Shock was found.

Mayor: Are we sure he was one of Oogie Boogie's slaves?

Sally: Oh, definitely, Mayor. After he was taken in to custody, a bug bite was found under his left arm. Dr. Finkelstein is currently working on a anti-venom.

Oogie Boogie: Ha, ha ha Well, doll face, it looks like you managed to put one of my nightmares away. But you still have a killer on the loose, and you're running out of victims in this dive. All bets are off, my murderer may even take you out next! You'll never stop me in time!

SilentWindODoom

Trigger: Aye, you weren't responsible for those two murders, but there are still two murders unaccounted for, so don't go counting your blessings just yet.

Darwin

brisem said:
Sully: Jiminy, told you I was set up by Xanatos
Jiminy: I knew it was Xanatos. Hard to trust a business man. Maybe he set you up to save himself even if you were his partner. No heros among thieves and murderers. The only way out of this is if you can prove that fur came off Prince John's robe.

Number_6

Xanatos: *Is lead by Dr Finkelstien to the Mayor*"Thank you Doctor, for treating me and letting me come out here, I know I need some recovery time after this ordeal. Hmmm... good thing I have a great lawyer. That, combined with Oogie Boogie admitting to having manipulated my mind should keep me from having to serve any jail time. Also, I would like to present a check, Mr Mayor, to be split amongst the families of the victims of this tragedy, for their pain an suffering." *Hands giant check to Mayor and is then lead away to the recovery room*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom