3a4cadbdf13f47be8972f059d23ec8fde8c9fc78ee4783b8e1fc3089685b1a2a.jpg

Suchomimus

:eek:

And my shocking unpopular opinion? The original EPCOT Center was just OK. Based on concept art, WestCOT would've improved upon it. :eek:
I don't see how that could be unpopular or shocking. E.P.C.O.T Center had a good concept; a sort of World's Fair that celebrates science and human culture, but due to problems such as Disney's financial problems and low attendance, it never went anywhere until now.

Last edited:

tcool123

Original Poster
I guess it's time for my unpopular opinions.
My favorite park is Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Epcot is the worst of the four, and somewhat boring.
I like Home on the Range.
I dislike Lion King.
The Mine Train is one of my favorite Disney World rides.

mickeyfan5534

Guardians could have been a good fit for Epcot
Completely agree - I mean Star Lord went to Epcot!:p:D
fuz6gzcivhc49jmjrsyi.jpg
Ok let me explain myself. The Guardians going after a scientifically plausible, well explained energy source with sci-fi trappings could work. I genuinely think IP can have a place in Epcot. Remy can teach people about France's cuisine, Snow White can show off the incredibly rich storytelling in German Folklore, The Guardians can show off what energy can do, Inside Out can show the workings of the human body, Nemo can teach about the ocean. Bottom line, IPCOT is not a dirty word.

AceAstro

I would say Inside Out (Still cry but not from Bing Bong's death but when she comes home after running away :cry:), Toy Story 3 (Still cry when watching it), Cars 3 (Went in expecting to be disappointed after Cars 2 and was extremely surprised)
I just realised all of my choices are newer Pixar movies... It was so hard to choose! Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Incredibles, etc. were all so great too ahhhh

spacemt354

Chili's
I would say Inside Out (Still cry but not from Bing Bong's death but when she comes home after running away :cry:), Toy Story 3 (Still cry when watching it), Cars 3 (Went in expecting to be disappointed after Cars 2 and was extremely surprised)
Very true
The end to Monsters Inc is a tear-jerker from sad to happy. And Up I don't even need to get into the Married Life scene lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom