A truly great site!

djmatthews

Original Poster
Hey people I'm sorry if this has been posted before but gp to http://www.disneypix.com/index.htm then click extras! tab then "Arial Disney". The person that took these photos has flown over WDW and taken some fantastic arial pictures 5 rolls infact. But you can see areas that are hot topics at the minute e.g. River Country, Pop Century and the clearing behind Animal Kingdom (Austraila/Beastly Kingdom.....????) And the photos were only taken in December '02, so they are really recent.

AndyMagic

If you click on some of the Future World Epcot pics.... you can REALLY see how small Mission: SPACE is compared to Test Track!!

Dang I love that site. I didnt think I could see so many Pictures of WDW. I came upon a picture of American River or somthing like that. Wut is that. It looked like a ride or something

Katherine

Quick question!

My dad was telling me that you weren't aloud to fly over or near the MK because Walt wanted it to be a fantasy land and for the every day world to disapear. (1) is this true? (2) if so how did they manage to get these pics?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by RoqueC6
Great site. I discovered a few months ago.

yes.. you sure did. and then you were banned. and then you rediscovered it. and then you were rebanned...

third times always a charm

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by mktiggerman
yes.. you sure did. and then you were banned. and then you rediscovered it. and then you were rebanned...

Yeah, it's like IP's can't be matched or something...

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by mktiggerman

At least the names are always different and creative..:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom