A Totally Unfair Question

ask!

Original Poster
I would like to ask you all a totally unfair question........what is your favorite WDW attraction? And I am sorry but you cannot pick two or more...just one, that's it!

I am not sure if this has been asked before because it is soooo difficult to answer...... each park is different, each attraction has its own unique appeal but I dare you....can you pick just one?

I'll start.....having just ridden Tower of Terror for the first time this past August, I would vote for TOT. From the moment you step foot on the property the theme is carried out in great detail....from the dust in the lobby, to the movie in the library, not to mention the special effects and the drop....simply outstanding.

I would love to hear about your favorite...it will bring back such memories!

Andrea

Wilt Dasney

Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion have been locked in an ongoing struggle for that spot for years in my mind. If I have to pick one, I guess I'd say Splash. It's the consummate blending of story, music, visuals, thrills...it lasts a good while (can't remember the exact length). I just love everything about it.

But I might have to change my vote after I've ridden the polished up HM.

primetime52

Splash is my favorite and has been so since it first opened (in spite of some steep competition from TOT, Everest, and RNRC).

However, I have always had a special place in my heart for HM, and the post-refurb reviews have implied that it is now a stellar attraction. Maybe after I ride the post-refurb version of HM for the first time I might declare HM as my fav.

the-reason14

My two favs. are ToT and Space Mountain, but my absolute fav is definately Space Mountain. There is just something about that ride that I absolutely love, the length and the turns, although its bumpy and stuff, I just love that ride.

PintoColvig

Nope. This question has never been asked before. :lookaroun

But since you asked, for me, it is now HM 2.0. Before HM's refurb, it was ToT (or DL's PotC).

Ilovewishes

I'm afraid I love the shows. I love Philharmagic. I could watch it over and over! And don't even get me started on Fantasmic! It's my fave thing about the whole place! When we were theer in March, this little kid asked his Dad how Mickey gets from the top to the bottom so quickly at the end and his Dad asked him he thought he did it. The kid just smiled at him and said 'magic'. I thought it was so cute! It made my day!:lol:

As for rides, I love ToT. I've been on it loads of times and it still frightens the life out of me, I still don't trust that room with the video. First time I went on it, I expected the room to drop! I was so scared! :eek:

Marley's Ghost

I would say...

The 1.0 POTC it was great making up the story as you went along. Was the pirate in the last scene in this one ? oh look at the cats. You know the one thing that always bothered me was the thing WDW seemed most proud of the hairs in the leg I think I just took it for granted that Disney would have that detail.

Now that I have kids I love sharing the rides with them and they plus the whole park for me in ways no WDW castmember could.

Reading back I haven't answered the Question...I think HM at night. and my Wife Small world around 8 times for each last 7 day trip

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
DS12 and I both vote for Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain. [See Marley's Ghost, you can vote twice in a single post! :lol:]

Over four visits we've ridden 42 times. Love the theming throughout Asia, the shrine as you approach that has the outline of the mountain, the Stand-by queue and the FastPass Return queue are phenomenal and the ride is exhilarating every time. We have been in the front, middle and back and by far our favourite is row 17 at the very end of the train. The views from the front are great, but the ride is best if you're in the back. We're always amused that people wait in a separate line for the front row, but hardly anyone asks for the last row! [Pssst... it's a secret. Don't tell anyone! :lookaroun]

We've decided to hit DAK twice next trip, in February, once to enjoy the rest of the park and eat at Yak & Yeti and the second to take advantage of evening EMH and see how many rides we can accumulate in a single day. Last trip we did 13 without really trying...

disney magic 06

Oh that is so difficult! I've got a favourite at each park-BTMR, Test Track, Everest and Tower of Terror. If it HAS to be narrowed down to one I think I'll plump for Tower of Terror.

Sil

1. summit plummit :eek:
2. rock n roller coaster
3. tower of terror
4. everest
5. dinosaur
6. its tough to be a bug
7. space mountain
8. splash mountain
9. big thunder mountain
10. mission space

:hammer:

xensweetie

Thunder Mountain :) Hands down! For me that is the ultimate ride - but at night. Sooo much better at night. I can't wait to get on it on Friday afternoon!!!! Three more sleeps woohoo and then I'm back at the best place on earth!

MojoMax

Let's see...Horizons, CoP, Tower of Terror........tough one. Well one is gone, one probably will go someday soon I am afraid so I will say Tower of Terror!! Yup that is my winner for now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom