A Tale of Booze in Batuu

Sailor310

I saw a little documentary( in April?) where some news personality was interviewing the chief chef that came up with the blue milk. They put all kinds of thought into it. She said she liked it.
When I went in July (DL) hostesses were overwhelmed and rude. We were paired up with another couple and told to stand in this spot at the bar, not move and be out by 45 minutes. Bar top was dirty. Bar tender was pleasant, but was busy somewhere else most of the time. The other couple's drinks came out on our bill, we sent it back. I had the blue milk and cookie. The cookie was stale. I liked the frozen milk outside better.

mergatroid

Which drink?

To be honest I don't remember (and not because I was blind drunk). I don't usually drink alcohol as I don't particularly like the taste of most of it but one of our group of 5 said "I've bought you a xxxxxxxxx?" when I returned from the rest room so I drank it.

The_Jobu

The drinks are expensive because Disney knows we’ll pay it.

They must have some spreadsheet that says it works best. Personally, I wont be going for a while, but I plan on skipping Oga's specifically because of the price point. If the drinks were a little cheaper, I'd probably pop in just to say I've been there, done that, but it's not worth it right now.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
13 bucks is insane for a beer no matter where you are. We had a blast at Oga’s and would go again but a lower tiered drink menu would be huge. I’ve also noticed that reservations are extremely easy to get now after the first month of opening is finished.

Rose&Crown

They must have some spreadsheet that says it works best. Personally, I wont be going for a while, but I plan on skipping Oga's specifically because of the price point. If the drinks were a little cheaper, I'd probably pop in just to say I've been there, done that, but it's not worth it right now.
I completely get that, pricing is about what an NFL/NBA game is at this point. We went twice and tried all the beers which again are crazy over priced. It was cool to be in there and see it but I probably won’t go back. The beers are good don’t get me wrong but the pricing kills it. I also wish it was an actual bar because all those premade drinks do nothing for me.

righttrack

First off, there is no "green milk". Blue milk is Bantha milk, such as was on the family table in ANH. They should do it regular and as a freeze of some sort.

As for the cocktails, they need to be weird but good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom