A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

MagicHappens1971

First you claimed there were no benches in DA due to a Jo request so when I posted that there are more benches in DA than the whole of the Magic Kingdom then you said something about Hogsmeade. Those are two different lands in two different parks so I am the one saying "Huh?". About as much sense as asking about the new frozen ride in the MK when everyone knows it is in EPCoT.

Hope that is clear enough for you and there are benches in Hogsmeade as well. Visit sometime and take a look for yourself
I worded it incorrectly, and I didn't realize it till now, I meant "the limited amount of benches.". I said "Huh?" because you said two different lands in two different parks and then brought up Frozen Ever After. I was confused because none of those topics are related.

JoeCamel

I worded it incorrectly, and I didn't realize it till now, I meant "the limited amount of benches.". I said "Huh?" because you said two different lands in two different parks and then brought up Frozen Ever After. I was confused because none of those topics are related.

I know, I get a thing when people point out what Jo did and did not do. The bench thing has come up before and I was at the MK when they pulled all the benches there. I was at DA when they started adding benches once the crowds of opening died down. Most of the time it is just something I let slide but I don't want anyone to think there are no benches because Jo said so. It just isn't so.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Do we need to ankle bite over this, girls?

I know, I get a thing when people point out what Jo did and did not do. The bench thing has come up before and I was at the MK when they pulled all the benches there. I was at DA when they started adding benches once the crowds of opening died down. Most of the time it is just something I let slide but I don't want anyone to think there are no benches because Jo said so. It just isn't so.

MotherOfBirds

Can I just say what is Disney thinking with this casting and why? Especially with Kevin Harts and Amy Adams in negotiations.
http://deadline.com/2016/07/oprah-winfrey-a-wrinkle-in-time-ava-duvernay-1201793110/
It's not unprecedented.
920x920.jpg

WDW1974

Original Poster
My favourite Vegas fanboi, who should have been hired by Disney months ago because he is worlds better at social media than Cupcake and Co., finally has made it to SDL. And promptly spent almost three grand on a set of glittery mouse ears. (Hey, I never said he was sane or didn't have too much $$$!)

But as seen on his Tweeter, he apparently has spent six hours at SDL and not gotten on one ride because the attractions keep going down (no fanboi/Imagineer jokes here). I think I told y'all that the park wasn't ready and there would be problems after the media went home ...

Nmoody1

My favourite Vegas fanboi, who should have been hired by Disney months ago because he is worlds better at social media than Cupcake and Co., finally has made it to SDL. And promptly spent almost three grand on a set of glittery mouse ears. (Hey, I never said he was sane or didn't have too much $$$!)

But as seen on his Tweeter, he apparently has spent six hours at SDL and not gotten on one ride because the attractions keep going down (no fanboi/Imagineer jokes here). I think I told y'all that the park wasn't ready and there would be problems after the media went home ...

The finding nemo float still doesn't work (the fish are meant to Bob in and out of the Pelicans mouth).

I am in Shanghai twice in August so expect a full report and photos if I find anything worth sharing.

BrianLo

Early reviews for Pete's Dragon are surprisingly strong out of the gate. It will be interesting to see if a summer blockbuster which hits in the 80-ish RT range can overcome a lack of excitement. This seems to be the summer of audiences matching critical reception, but thus far that's mostly audiences rejecting movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom