A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

brb1006

Finally found an animated gif of Belle after the amount of searching.
1S0G95p.gif

And we hadn't even seen the other AA's for Beast and the other characters.

Bairstow

So the Beauty and the Beast ride vehicles... these are clearly a variant of the Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin vehicles Oceaneering built for Sea World Orlando, right?

Isn't Oceaneering also building the Alcatraz vehicles?

lazyboy97o

So the Beauty and the Beast ride vehicles... these are clearly a variant of the Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin vehicles Oceaneering built for Sea World Orlando, right?

Isn't Oceaneering also building the Alcatraz vehicles?

Just because it is being manufactured by Oceaneering doesn’t mean it is one of their ride systems. The best examples is the Spider-Man/Transformers ride vehicle which their Evolution ride system is based on, but which has not been used in any iteration of that attraction. I don’t know if Disney did or did not opt to use Revolution, it’s just not necessarily true even with Oceaneering doing the manufacturing.

Mike S

Is there still even a possibility of getting this ride at WDW? Is there the space and/or will? I wouldn't mind taking over the Belle's storytime attraction for load/unload
I would raze the whole area and start over. One big castle that holds both Be Our Guest and the new ride. Then maybe have the library for meeting Belle. Imo, the town is not needed.

Bairstow

Just because it is being manufactured by Oceaneering doesn’t mean it is one of their ride systems. The best examples is the Spider-Man/Transformers ride vehicle which their Evolution ride system is based on, but which has not been used in any iteration of that attraction. I don’t know if Disney did or did not opt to use Revolution, it’s just not necessarily true even with Oceaneering doing the manufacturing.
Well, just look at the things. Other than the "teacup" paintjob and the curved seating, how is it different from the versions of the Revolution cars we've seen them supply to other parks?

brb1006

New promos have been showing on various Disney Channels across Europe of the upcoming animated series 101 Dalmatians Street. Which is the second animated series based on 101 Dalmatians.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom